To both guys and girls...do you prefer natural hair color or dyed hair?

the title says it all...do you prefer natural hair color or dyed hair color?

Most Helpful Guy

• No preference. As long as it suits the person's personality and they look comfortable donning such a style, it's fine really.

What Guys Said 19

• Doesn't make a difference to me as long as I like it on the person wearing it and it goes well with them / they know how to carry it off :)

• Probably natural, but it's still very nice to see some changes every once in a while. So, don't keep it natural at all times.

• I prefer natural hair color, never was a big fan of dyed hair. I'm fine withe dyed hair as long as it's to get rid of white/gray hair and the dye it their natural hair color.

• Natural or dyed, I prefer it to look like a normal hair color, and to complement their face/skin tone.

• I think girls look awful with hair that is dyed any color, but most girls can wear highlights and stuff and I think brown hair looks great when you bleach the ends. As for guys...I think we look awesome!

• I guess for me i'd probably prefer natural hair... I'm not judging anyone or anything like that i just... Yeah i prefer natural hair (blonde, brown chocolatie hair stuff like that)

• It depends what is the natural colour. :) When it is dyed I really like the red colour. It's very beautiful and sexy I think.

• I'd go for both but sometimes dyed hair makes some women look slutty and some straight guys look gay so natural is the better option for me

• Natural any day. If she wants a minor change for some time (for example streaks for a change and that too temporary), I'm fine with that. Plus as we get older most of us colour our hair and beard. XD

• Natural is fine but juz not any odd weird looken colors :/

• I usually prefer a girls natural hair color.

• Sometimes dyed looks really good but generally I like natural more

• if anyone's (girl) got a natural silky golden brown hair then I would go for that. I personally like silky, golden brown long hair on girls.

• Natural of course.

• I love natural hair for me.
    But somw gils rock coloured too but most of them do not look good.

• MY hairs got grey n m 26 so i dye thm

• It depends on the girl !!

• all natural with pubes too

• I've always kept my natural hair color. If a girl wants to dye her hair, that's on her, but my preference would be for her to keep her natural color.

What Girls Said 9

• natural, however, if someone wants to try something new i wouldn't be the one to judge them for something as little as high lights or something like that... but to be honest, random bright colors and crazy half shaving head things only work on a limited amount of people who can pull it off:)

• This may be a bit sexist but as a chick, I would think it effeminate for a guy to dye his hair (unless for gray coverage maybe?) I however, am a natural blonde who has been every color under the sun. I regret it every time (I'm red right now...slowly getting back to blonde) so who am I to judge?

• lol that's great if you wanna move back to blonde

• Dude when my roots are like 1/4 inch I look like I'm balding :P I just can't keep up with it. This is time number 3 being red, I love the way it looks...for two days after being touched up.

• Natural. Like another girl mentioned. I don't like guys who pay so much attention to their appearance that they feel the need to color their hair. Not even if he's only covering gray hairs. I wouldn't mind them, might even like them if they look cool. =)

• I prefer natural color. I hate to see guys with dyed hair.

• I prefer natural hair color. I have light brown hair. I am quite happy with it.

• Natural. Why waste money on hair dye unless you cover up grays? :)

• prefer natural

• Natural. Though... I think I should start coloring mine as my hair color is a bit weird :P

• Natural definitely.