Can you help me with a makeover?

Hey everyone! So I was always the shy girl who wore baggy jeans and loose t shirts (stolen from my brother) and now that I'm joining a new school I have a chance to get out of my shell and what better way to begin then to change my wardrobe? And being the fashionably handicapped person that I am, I thought I'll ask you lovely people for good advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't ask us :P You need to find your own style. Go through magazines or pay attention to the clothes on your favorite show, and see what pops out at you then go find something similar :) good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• What suits you? Seriously, the only one who knows what to wear is you. I mean, come on. Do you have an interest in some band or, tv show? If so, dress like that! It's like finding a job that you will enjoy.

• You know, I almost feel sorry for you at the lack of answers to this question.
    (Note as a male I am fashionably handicapped by default. So I don't have any input on this.)

• If you don't know what to wear, then be mainstream. You can never go wrong with skinny jeans and a nice t-shirt (unless you're fat)

What Girls Said 2

• How should we know? We don't even know what you look like, what colors suit you etc.
    Just buy some basic things, like skinny jeans/pants, tops, cardigans, cute shoes, skirts, dresses, some jewelry... h&m has pretty basic clothes, which is a good start. I personally really like Zara and Mango as well.

• What type of body do you have? It depends on it.