last im im was on people called me fat and ugly but since then I wear make-up and do something different with my hair so what do you think now?

• cute
  • nah
  • i see no diff from last time
actually all I did was put some clip-ins in and put foundation and lipstick to be real oh and curled my hair

Most Helpful Guy

• you're actually very pretty and i've got a feeling you're just as beautiful without the make-up on. Definitely high above average

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know anything about your body but your face looks very pretty. And got a great facial expression in your photo.

• There's much protest against "rate me" questions... also because they're inviting to judgmental answers and we have too many of those on GAG.
    Let me just try to help you: you certainly have a fresh look, not far from an 8 out of 10.

If you want opinion on your look, it's better to ask questions like "would you suggest I cut my hair shorter" or "what colour of lipstick would you suggest".
    These will be more accepted and do not allow judgmental answers.

• Omfg. GaG admins, please address this issue? Or is it all about winning over the 14-15 year olds?

• im 17 sir im just have a young face people I was say my face looks young

• There's a huge difference there! Only 1-2 more years of this insecure nonsense.

• If 5/10 is average then I would give you a 6/10, slightly above

• Don't like to rate on the number scale but you are pretty.

• Girl, donno about your hair. But you have huge boooooooobs

• Super cute!

• Cute.

^.^

• NAH...4/10

What Girls Said 5

• Did you want a real rating of your face? That pic pretty much just shows your boobs. Can hardly even see your face, much less your hair or makeup. If you want legitimate answers, give a better picture.

• I was thinking the same.

• Yeah the lighting is terrible and the picture shows more boobs than face...

• Since you changed your picture and we can see your face better, I think you are a beautiful girl. I don't really want to give a number rating but I would say you are above average. Your hair and makeup looks very nice. It's subtle but I can tell you are wearing some. Very pretty.

• You look much better and pretty but people are still going to down-vote you because you're overweight.

• I've never seen a last time picture but I can tell you have makeup on. It is cute c: i'm not a fan on weave but your hair is cute also.

• I think you're pretty.

• I would sexy u all day errrday!