Guys do you notice these things?

Do you guys notice when a girl curls her hair and wear heels? Does it attract you or is it like whatever...

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to care because I'm realizing how important silly stuff like this is.

Omg, those heels look so sexy on you! Your hair is just, worlds beyond stunning. Omg.

What Guys Said 6

• dude I notice everything about a girl. and most of the time they're impressed that I do.

• Veeeerrrry impressed. Nothing more sexy than a man noticing the little things in a girl.

• It depends, hair could either be whatever or an improvement if curled, heels or not, I notice, but don't care much.

• I really like it when girls sit with their legs crossed at the knees and twirl their hair.
    And I love high heels. So sexy (most of them).
    I definitely notice minor things about women.

• www.youtube.com/watch
    Essentially 0:30 onwards

• i don´t like women wearing heels, but i assume, that she is "on the hunt" or just needy for compliments. of course i notice when she curls her hair, since it´s quite an obvious change it would attract me if it looked better than before.

• I'd just like to point out that some short women like to wear heels so they don't feel towered over and heels offer a sense of formality and elegance that flat shoes can never portray.

• i am smaller than most guys and i feel towered all the time but there´s nothing to do about it for me... oh well. i still don´t like them. i allways imagine turning your ankle with those and cringe. furthermore they are quite uncomfortable and not good for your feet.

• LOL i noticed women looking at me so much more now but its really nice and flattering but its also almost impossible to act cos being presuming is a no no isn't it?

What Girls Said 1