Guys do you notice these things?

Do you guys notice when a girl curls her hair and wear heels? Does it attract you or is it like whatever...

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to care because I'm realizing how important silly stuff like this is.

Omg, those heels look so sexy on you! Your hair is just, worlds beyond stunning. Omg.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• dude I notice everything about a girl. and most of the time they're impressed that I do.

1|0
    0|0
    • Veeeerrrry impressed. Nothing more sexy than a man noticing the little things in a girl.

• It depends, hair could either be whatever or an improvement if curled, heels or not, I notice, but don't care much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like it when girls sit with their legs crossed at the knees and twirl their hair.
    And I love high heels. So sexy (most of them).
    I definitely notice minor things about women.

0|0
    0|0
  • www.youtube.com/watch
    Essentially 0:30 onwards

1|0
    0|0
  • i don´t like women wearing heels, but i assume, that she is "on the hunt" or just needy for compliments. of course i notice when she curls her hair, since it´s quite an obvious change it would attract me if it looked better than before.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd just like to point out that some short women like to wear heels so they don't feel towered over and heels offer a sense of formality and elegance that flat shoes can never portray.

• i am smaller than most guys and i feel towered all the time but there´s nothing to do about it for me... oh well. i still don´t like them. i allways imagine turning your ankle with those and cringe. furthermore they are quite uncomfortable and not good for your feet.

• LOL i noticed women looking at me so much more now but its really nice and flattering but its also almost impossible to act cos being presuming is a no no isn't it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1