Do guys like it when girls wear underwear with yoga pants?

I love yoga pants, because they are extremely comfy. But I HATE panty lines, so I don't know what to wear with them.

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Right, may as well wear shorts under them so there aren't obvious panty or thong lines!

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly would never notice panty lines unless it was pointed out to me. Seems to me like women care about this far more than men do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never thought or cared about that. Dress however you feel more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • ass is ass. i donĀ“t care for the panty lines ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter too much but preferably a g string or something small lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aww you want fulll view of your ass in view of the male eye eh nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No underwear! Lmao. Just do whatever feels good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• This is not something that men really care about. If he is looking at a girl's ass, he isn't thinking "damn she's got a panty line".

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't like panty lines.

• I'm sure it wouldn't make you diss a woman though. I mean, come on, if you see a girl with a nice ass, are you really going to be turned off because she is wearing underwear? I doubt that. If you're thinking of her underwear instead of her nice ass, then I would assume you had gay tendencies.

• There's a great invention called thongs. They are perfect for just your dilemma. ;)

5|0
    0|0
  • I wear them commando. It's the best way to wear yoga pants and leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls usually just wear thongs with them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Go commando and you can put a pantyliner in the crotch area; that's what I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Commando or a thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a thong or a longer shirt

0|0
    0|0