Favorite Eye Color?

I've been wondering this recently for men and women-- What's your favorite eye color? Feel free to list your own eye color.

Mine's dark brown in the dark, practically gold in bright light/sunlight.

(AKA: Golden Brown)

Wow there's really not enough poll options!

• Blue/Grey/Violet
    34% (21)25% (6)32% (27)Vote
  • Brown/Dark Brown/Golden Brown
    18% (11)25% (6)20% (17)Vote
  • Green
    30% (18)25% (6)28% (24)Vote
  • Hazel
    8% (5)21% (5)12% (10)Vote
  • Other! (Put it with your answer, if you please. =D)
    10% (6)4% (1)8% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The response has been fantastic, wow!

I'm always surprised by how many people love green eyes, but they are a rarity. I don't like them personally (Always been a blue/light blue sort of guy) but I can see why others like them.

I've been more observant of eye color as of recent and I've really started to notice that I don't care what eye color it is, they can all look really nice. Maybe I'm just getting old. -_-;;

0|0
23|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I can appreciate any color, but I love bright blue eyes.

And my eyes are light brown. I've been told they look like honey lol

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• For me, I have turquoise eyes that are bright blue with a green shimmer and I like boys with either the same sort of eyes or a really dark brown, beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • All the guys I've liked have had blue eyes, so I guess that's my favorite. I have green eyes though, and I like that color too :)

0|1
    0|0
  • i love brown eyes ...although I have blue eyes, while kinda I have a heterochromia so one of eyes is blue and my other eye is well a bluish/greenish with a brown area.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think everyone loves green eyes because they're exotic and rare, but I'm a sucker for big brown eyes. I like darker guys, so it's just smoldering to see their eyes.

And you described my eyes! My dad has hazel eyes, so mine get really light in the sun. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I have those strange Syrian eyes, runs on my dad's side of the family. I just wish I had darker skin like him, haha.

• Aww your eyes sound amazing! Hehe. Anyways...

I'm a sucker for blue eyes. I like deep, blue eyes...not like the light/grey/blue eyes.

I also like really deep brown colors...anything deep.

But there's really not one color I hate.

=]

0|1
    0|0
  • Big brown eyes are amazing... but there's something special about green :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I personally like green/ hazel the most. But I've seen some stunning blue eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Blue eyes are my absolute favorite. Mine are hazel, but they look green sometimes. They actually change shades alot. I can't even describe my feelings when I see blue eyes. They're just beautiful. They've always been my favorite.

0|1
    0|0
  • blue.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes but I would prefer a mate with brown eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • TERQUISE

0|1
    0|0
  • i picked B because my boyfriend's eyes are brown and so are mine.

0|1
    0|0
  • brown/hazel

1|1
    0|0
  • blue eyes and brown hair combo is so sexy!

0|1
    0|0
  • Light green/green eyes on a dark tanned guy, ohmigawd. I'm not a fan of dark green though.

Oh and I equally love deep brown eyes, so gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
  • i love hazel,blue,blue-green or green eyes on a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I looove green eyes... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i loveee blue eyes on guys, you can just stare into them forever and something about the color blue just makes you naturally think they are a deeper person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dark green eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown eyes are kind of scary for me, especially when you can't see the pupil. To mysterious.

I prefer light colored eyes that stand out!

0|1
    0|0
  • brown eyes

1|1
    0|0
  • I like all eye colors. It really depends on the person. I guess I am sorta partial to brown eyes.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I love green eyes on a girl. They're beautiful, but not in the "cute" way. More like the "intense" way, and I think that's the best.

4|1
    0|0
  • Green eyes are my favorite, especially on some one with darker hair. To be honest though I'm a sucker for girls with brown eyes. So although green eyes are my favorite I'm more likely to actually date someone with brown eyes. I don't know if that makes sense.

0|1
    0|0
    • Makes perfect sense.

No wrong answers here. =D

• Yes well I guess while I find green beautifull there's something soft and aproachable about girls with light brown eyes.

• I love big bright blue eyes :D

I have dark hazel eyes but they go golden brown and the green shows more in light :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls with brown eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think heterochromia is just awesome. My favourite combination would be one blue and one green, but any combo would still be very cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • girls with brown eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • hazel/green

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls with Blue eyes and dark brown hair...And if you throw some freckles on their face in there then you will find my jaw dropping. I have hazel eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey. I have green and brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for blue/grey eyes.

0|1
    0|0