What do you think of this? (picture) (picture) (picture)?

http://i58.tinypic.com/33c3e9u.jpg

Whats your opinion on this outfit? Thanks!

xxx

Updates:
For those who wonder, her name is Sula Starridou and she is a german model

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• the heels are too high for that look.i am not a fan of high heel though. also it just looks a bit awkward with the skird hanging so high. if you are going to show tummy, then do it all the way. also the lipstick could be a bit brighter for that look. generally you look good though this would be just my tips to perfection :)

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I like the outfit. It's a little bit dressy, but still casual. It's the kind of thing that would be great to wear out for dinner, to a bar. Or a party. It's sexy, shows off a womans figure well. (•‿•)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cool. I think if a girl looks like she's trying really hard and I don't know her it can be a turn off. That's just my subconscious thinking she's really into appearance I think.

1|0
    0|0
    • Whats bad being into appearance?

• Nothing but if it gets really extreme I think it becomes a turn off. I appreciate attractive women but so much of my attraction is to their personality.

• She looks great , but she would look great in anything. If a girl do not have a thin and long arms like her I wouldn't recommend it. Beautiful girl . Do you know her name?

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face and you outclassed your dress..

1|1
    0|0
  • Eh, it makes her chest invisible.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah its hard to tell from the fron and its also black

• Show All
    • Not everything has to express the chest

• But this is just insane. And the skirt makes her look dark.

• it's really good especially for a summer outfit :)
    you're beautiful too xoxo

1|0
    0|0
  • The top and skirt are a lot better <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't look good in that, if I did I'd think I'd be wearing some pretty tight underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • She is really pretty but the outfit is not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if thats you?:D

0|0
    0|0
  • Lovebrowneyes?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Personally I like it. It suits you well :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Really weird skirt. It is a short or skirt? Even impossible to understand. I prefer more simple things on summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like the skirt that much, but I like the rest of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really good but the lighting is a tad dark but besides that she's really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like it but I would do my hair differently

1|0
    0|0