How many of you girls wear thongs, and why?

Hey girls, do you wear a thong? And if so why? I know sometimes they're sexy but I just wanna hear it from a girls perspective.

If you don't, why don't you?

• I wear thongs
    67% (20)12% (2)47% (22)Vote
  • I don't wear thongs
    30% (9)0% (0)19% (9)Vote
  • See results (guys only)
    3% (1)88% (15)34% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|4

Most Helpful Girl

• - I personally find them more comfortable than other kinds of panties.

- They avoid panty-lines, especially with thin/tight clothes like leggings.

- I don't have to worry about them moving around like certain other kinds of panties, they stay as they are at all times.

- I think they make my ass look really good.

- They can have a very strong effect on guys, which can be very beneficial in certain situations.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• i wear them because theyre the most comfortable and they dont show through dresses, skirts, yoga pants, or tights.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear thongs because they can cause yeast infections, bacterial infections, can exacerbate hemorrhoids, stuff like that. (i read about this in an online article: www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...alth_n_4026307.html) I don't want to risk my health in order to look sexy. Plus I don't think I'd feel comfortable in them. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally I wear thongs, more G Strings but most of time I go commando and braless. It's the best way to go. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • In what kind of outfit would you go commando?

• Any kind, dresses, skirts, yoga pants, short shorts, formal outfit.

• Thongs are more comfortable. No panty lines. My ass looks better. They're inexpensive. You can have sex with them on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like wearing thongs as I find them uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, I think they look trashy, uncomfortable...like walking around with a wedgie

1|1
    0|1
  • I wear thongs only to minimize panty lines when wearing tight clothes. That's about the only reason why I wear thongs.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would be the criteria for tight clothes?

• Probably anything that firmly hugs my body or clothes that would probably make the outline of normal panties visible.

• I don't haha, think it's terribly uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? Haha well you would think right, it's just a strong up there lol

• Show All
    • I mean we already get suffocated up front with tight underwear. We don't need a second concern in the back lol

• I wouldn't wear thongs or as I see them, butt floss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear pretty much only thongs... The biggest reason, is that they are more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use them at times. Baby pink, red, black lace thongs with my matching lace bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate having pantie lines!

0|0
    0|0
    • They're really that bad huh

• I find them comfortable and to avoid panty-lines

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear them to avoid underwear lines but otherwise they are very un comftrable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes or I just don't wear underwear at all

0|0
    0|0
    • ...nice lol I don't know why girls dont do this instead ;)

• They're prudes

• I only wear them on nights I wanna look sexy or to avoid pantylines if I'm wearing something tight... otherwise I won't because they do just feel like a wedgie.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• think any guy ever said "oh, that girls so hot, but oh, wait, whats that i see there, panty line, immediately turns her unhot"--said no guy ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs yes I wear ma thongs and jock straps.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll trade you my old one. Getn sick of seeing the same thing.

• Like dental floss for your butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find them hideous I don't know why women choose to wear them unless it's out of personal comfort but that seems quite impossible to me.

0|0
    0|0