Over 18, How different is your type now compare how it was in MS or HS?

When It came to fashion sense when I was in Middle School and around High School, my type was...

c3e308.medialib.glogster.com/.../...13c16f-jpg.jpg

Emo/scene-ish. Back then I thought they were hot...
But as I grew up, I found guys, like the one below, attractive. So elegant, sophisticated, he looks well mannered, etc...
My type is now like...

http://i38.tinypic.com/jjmej6.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• ...clothing and style never really determined who I was interested in, although I must admit that I considered it a major minus point if someone used make-up, because I assumed that means they hate themselves and want to hide their insecurities, deceit others into thinking they are something they are not. Also, I just didn't like the way it looked, and made up some weird stuff to rationalize that.

Apart from that, being somewhat quiet and seemingly reserved was a plus for me. Introversion was always appealing to me, and still is.

• This has always been my type.
    cfile24.uf.tistory.com/.../222BBB3652F6589F159D07

thunderbird37.com/.../Ashley-Benson-4.jpg

My actual type would be the first pic, the second is my celebrity crush lol.
    Basically, I like light skinned girls that look really young with that "good girl" look and colored eyes. I LOVE colored eyes. And I like it when girls wear long sleeved clothing cause it makes them look so huggable and innocent. I'm just into good girls that happen to be cute haha.

• Lol I was a completely different person in MS and HS. I used to take whatever I could get back then. I used to think scene girls were hot. I had a crush all throughout MS who to most guys would probably be a 4 or a 5 but to me she was a 8 or a 9. She was kinda short, had brown hair and tan skin. She was half white half hispanic. Her name was Tori. She didn't really belong to any one particular clique. She was amazing (srs). Didn't really find cheerleaders/preppy girls attractive. I was more into the scene girls and the athletic soccer or basketball girls. Now I find any girl that is semi cute and not a bitch attractive lol. I know, strong standards I have.

• When I was in high school, my type was "2 legs, 2 tits, and a pulse". I really didn't know who I was, so there's no way I could really have known what I wanted in another person.

• I used to like nudity, but now I prefer cleavage.

How does this relate to your question?

My type of woman has remained the same, but I find it's hard to feel attracted to just naked bodies strangely enough.

Now I need their to be more suggestion, with things covered (of course gradually uncovered).

I have always preferred pale-skinned, white hair +gray lipstick women with beehives (this is not a joke). Like, my absolute ideal woman.

What Girls Said 10

• Back in high school, I liked the 'edgy musician' look haha
    My biggest crush was Jack Barakat, and that crush hasn't fully gone away yet lol

static.tumblr.com/ancym24/4rjljo7oi/jack_cu.jpg

But now, I'm not so attracted to that look. Much less picky now haha. I don't have a specific 'type' I go for now.

• Omg lol yes. I was a "scene kid" in high school so I really liked boys who looked like this:

www.cultture.com/gallery/from-first-to-last-10.jpg

Now I like artsy looking, nicely-dressed guys with awesome facial bone structures

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...pmJWaA1r1obk0o1_500.jpg

• It hasn't changed. In still attracted to the same type

• I've always liked the rocker guys but i also like guys in suits hahaha
    but to be honest, as long as theyre not swag fags like Justin Bieber and all those different, stupid rappers, if theyre attractive, im interested regardless of their style

• Middle school it was skater and or thug

High school was more emo, hipster or still skater

Now in college I'm starting to get over skaters but I like hipster/rocker/musician and the clean cut dapper look

• Hahahaha this was totally me too but more of the skater boy type deal. For some reason that's all I dated. But now a days a guy in suit is sexy as fuck actually ed westwick is sexy as fuck anyways. Haha

• Yea, I am the same. I used to like the more rockish type of look but now I def like the more sophisticated kinna look.. My taste has changed a lot and I am also a lot more picky than I used to be.

• This was my type before

justwhookid.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/T.jpg

I can't find pics of guys I like theses days but they are usually sensible.

• My type is still the same.

• I used to love tall white boys in MS. In high school I moved on to their dads. Now I only date really crazy men.