What is your favorite Selena Gomez hairstyle?

Which one of selena gomez hairstyles is your favorite?

i like the wavy the most, though she looks really nice with curly and straight, too. What hairstyle do you think fits selena gomez the best?

Most Helpful Guy

• Though I have heard her name before, I didn't know much about selena gomez or her hairstyles until I read this question. Then I googled her name and she is a handful. I agree with one of the answers below that she has a natural beauty and carries all different hairstyles very well. My personal favorite though, is the long wavy updo.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't pay much attention to her hairstyles, she's got a pretty face but she's too thin.

What Girls Said 5

• link

i love her hair-its so pretty. I would want a similar hair style to this one

• I think Selena is absolutely gorgeous and her style as much as her hairstyle make her great! I like her new short hair...makes her look older, but my favorite would have to be either totally straight with long bangs to the side or slightly curly ( link )

• What I like the most about her style is that they are natural, and filled with a sassy feel. Her makeup is always sweet, natural, and perfect for her age. Simply put she’s the girl next door with a bit of an edgy vibe. Whether curls, wavy, straight or even messy updos she can carry it with the same natural style.

• I would say long layers and side swept bangs. I took one of the pictures of her to my hair stylist and she gave me the haircut and tips on how to keep it that way. Like the products I should use and stuff. It turned out exactly like selena gomez's hair.

• I like the wavy style. It definitely gives her a more "classy" look.