What's the best hairstyle you like on a girl?

What hairstyle do you think looks best on a girl?
Do you like it when girls wear makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit of mascara and eyeliner is fine, along with small amounts of lipstick if you have dull lips, but otherwise i'd say no to makeup. For hairstyle, I like long and straight hair. Fish braids, ponytails, and that thing where it looks like you have a crown or hair...all of those look good as well. Side-swept bangs look great with most hairstyles as well.

What Guys Said 6

• honestly as long as the face is cute/pretty any hairstyle will do:D

• I prefer the hair to be long, but the style depends on how the girl looks like in general. And the style should not always be the same. It will get kinda boring after a while. Be creative at times.

• Long hair, a bit curvy and low amount of makeup!

• I dislike make up and prefer the natural look above all else. As for hair styles any for me are fine but my most preferred is a long or short ponytail.

• I dislike makeup I like natural girls they are more of a turn on. and about the hair depends of the girl but mostly like girls with long hair below the shoulders like to the hip. they look absolutely sexy

• I prefer them bald with heavily caked on makeup

What Girls Said 1

• I'll warn you right now, a lot of guys do not notice you are wearing makeup unless you wear too much. My boyfriend can not for the life of him tell when I wear eyeliner and mascara and when I am not, so just do whatever makes you feel beautiful.