Swimsuit substations for girls? I need a girls answer on this only!?

I hear that some girls have alternate ways of going swimming I know in very few places that is going swimming nacked. Is common for a girl to replace a swim suit pieces with a bra and or panties?

Most Helpful Girl

• We do what we have to do! I will usually wear a bathing suit. If it's just me and a few friends I don't mind going naked. I have worn underwear before, but I usually would go naked before wearing my underwear. I want something dry to wear for when I get out

What Girls Said 6

• If not completely naked I wear something like this
    www.kayokokoswimwear.com/.../...UVAGE_SWIMWEAR.jpg

• if the weather is hot yeah! But if i have to wear something and i don't have my swimsuit with me, i rather jump in with panties and spaghetti strap, the bra is too expensive

• I'm not sure about swimming naked, but I've never heard of girls swimming while wearing underwear. Even though swim suit pieces look the same, they generally aren't as see-through and are usually not as fancy as some panties are.

• No, I've gone in a hot tub in a bra though in a pinch.

• I've never done that. Either naked or swim suit

• Girls will do it if they don't have a bathing suit. Although a lot of bikinis look like bra and underwear.

• That's interesting , I wonder if it was the designers choice to look like exactly like bras and panties.

• Yes. They are directly designed to look like that.

What Guys Said 0