Which piercing should I get belly button, conch, or nose?

i already have 3 ear piercings, the first lobe is stretched to a 0, i also have an industrial on my left ear and a cartilage piercing on my right ear. And I have a center labret piercing right under my lip.

I'm getting another piercing but can't choose between

- a belly button piercing
- a conch piercing (would be a hoop)
- a nose piercing (would be a hoop)

which do you think sounds best?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just remember a belly button piercing is a big commitment, that's a hole that'll never close up. Even after children.

I would go for nose. I think they make faces look more beautiful, and plus everyone will be able to see it and comment on it. And you can change it up a lot, black hoop, gold hoop, silver hoop, etc.

you can go for nose as well as belly piercing, as this looks cool, fashionable and right jewelry can enhance your look. try this piercebody website for unique and stylish body jewelry.

What Guys Said 2

• None, they are a turn off for me.

• then why did you answer?

• If your opinion is so strong, then yes, why waste everyones time with your question? You'll just do what you want anyway? If you are so weak that you need to come on here to figure out your next piercing because you can't decide on your own, then you have deeper issues. How about you do a search, here and on the interest in general about MOST people's view point on piercings. Most people don't like them. When the day comes that your regret each and every one, remember what I said!

• Are you trying to scold me? What the fuck dude. You do realize that these are PIERCINGS and are in no way permanent so what is there to regret? Deeper issues, really? because I couldn't choose which piercing I liked best? Get over yourself, it's not that complex. Also a lot of people my age have tons of piercings, and you're almost 40 (or older) so don't try to act like you know anything about what young people like.

• go for belly button piercing, it looks good

What Girls Said 4

• I've always wanted a nose piercing, because everyone can see it. A belly often piercing seems annoying and what if it itch? It seems like you have something there and the only time you can show it is when you wear a cropped top or a bikini. A conch piercing with a ring seems ugly to me (no offence) and weird.

Nose piercing would be cute, if you have a good nose, or a belly piercing.

Have a great day 😊

• None - You'll probably regret it.

• I got my belly pierced twice and it rejected both times. I really want a conch and nose ring. I would go with either conch or nose ring just because it has an easier time staying put and not migrating.

• well depends if your tryna be sexy id get a belly button peircing because it makes a guy really jump lol especially if u have curves but thats what i get a nose is alright to but