What's with all the girls and eyelashes?

girls drawing to make them seem longer.. not sure what they call it I really never noticed until watching a show and I see most younger girls do the same.

You can see most of them on this page

rebloggy.com/.../57511530602

Most Helpful Girl

• They're called winged/cat eyes. Girls sometimes draw exaggerated cat-eyes to make their eyes look bigger and define their eyes more. I notice a lot of punk/hipster girls go for the "exaggerated" look. I tend to like the pin-up look when the eyeliner is smaller and closer to the outer ends of the eye, like this:
    www.google.ca/search

But the way I normally wear my eyeliner, is very thinly applied to the upper lash line and a very small flick at the outer ends. I like the natural look, so I only wear the eyeliner once in while and I keep in simple.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, it's no secret.
    A lot of women would kill for lashes.
    Some spend anywhere from 5 dollars to hundreds of dollars just to get eyelash extensions to have them appear longer.
    They are a very feminine trait and make your eyes pop out even more.
    Eye shadows, and eye liners also help in achieving that.

I have naturally huge eyes so I never really out anything on them.
    My eye lashes are medium and very curly.
    However, my son has eye lashes that are huge.
    I never really noticed that feature until women comment on his lashes all of the time.

• I got long eye lashes and it sucks the worst part is when it lands in your eyes and trying to fish it out.

• Lol, yes annoying!

Your lashes must look amazing.

• lol to be honest I really take no thought into my lashes at one point I thought about trimming them.

• i have long dark eyelashes i use mascara just to enhance their beauty...some girls use fake eyelashes to make their eyes pop but it can sometimes look...weird

right application
    cdn.buzznet.com/.../...-large-msg-134463527909.jpg

weird looking
    my10online.com/.../fake-eyelashes.jpg

• I notice a lot of girls who use mascara they also extend it out and up from the eyelashes.. someone like the person in the 2nd picture of the eyes.

Also that women looks freaky with the eyelashes.. how is that remotely good looking?

• Ah it's called a eyeliner flick

• Girls will do false eyelashes or eyelash extensions because they feel that when they have them on it makes them look less washed out and it brings out their eyes.

• Well I have like naturally huge ass eyelashes , people think they're fake all the time. and I feel lucky because I see girls getting fake ones all the time and what not , it makes your eyes pop if theyre small or not as defined as you'd like them.
    Honestly I don't see the point , it's hair on your eyelid like really?
    Lol well that's all I got

• Eyelashes? I think you mean Eyeliner. I know what you mean some girls look good though and some just don't. I don't like to put a lot on my eyelids, I think it's too much. I just don't like putting a ton of make up on in the first place.

• Mascara? I honestly feel naked without it. I naturally have blonde eyelashes and they are very long but I have to put mascara on for you to even see them really.

• thick eyelashes make eyes really pop

• They make our eyes stand out.

• what? I have never done this so I don't know what you're talking about, sorry.

• Makes their eyes really stand out and pretty.

• I find it unattractive and i would never do if, but some girls just think they look hot. Some might just do it to make them feel better about themselves too, I don't know

What Guys Said 0