Do you ever get grossed out by what people wear, like brand name clothes like some brand juicy, which I have seen on some lady's butt & vomited?

I just think that there are some clothing brand names that need to be changed or not worn by some body types. To each their own I know that, but some people need to think about stuff like that.

do you think so? Would you wear brand name sweat pants, with the word juicy in bold letter across your ass?

0|0
12|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't say grossed out but one thing I can't stand (please don't hate me ladies) is "ombre" hair, it looks like they got a swirly in a toilet full of bleach. Ed hardy and tapout are big no nos for the dudes. Also anything, and yes I mean ANYTHING with ANY sequins. They can make a 2000 dollar dress look like it came from the 99 cent store.

1|1
    1|0
  • I personally wouldn't, but I don't really care what others wear. As long as they aren't wearing anything extremely inappropriate and offensive, then by all means where what you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • Juicy couture isn't a gross brand hahaha. Like not at all. Tacky but not gross. Velour track suits are pretty out.

Metal mulisha clothing grosses me out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Fun fact: those ugly pants are at least $130 of "juiciness". Ew right?

• seriously? are they made of velvet? lol the people I have seen wear them don't even work out, aren't they supposed ot be used for that sort of activity?

• I have no clue. I think only rich lazy people wear them.

• No. What in the world. For some reason teens think that they have to wear clothing with the name across the butt. In my opinion its dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i don't have the juicy name brand but I do love my "love pink" from Victoria's Secret sweats and it says "pink" on the butt lol. And I have their zip up hoodie as well that says it.

0|0
    0|0
  • People can wear whatever they want, I don't wear that stuff but why would I care if somebody else likes that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends who wears them.
    I'm not a brand person. If it's my style and the right price, I'll take it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear pants with juicy across my ass in public. Maybe pajama shorts.
    But I also don't vomit when people look unappealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would only if they were the last clean pants in my closet and I was just hanging around the house all day but god forbid I step outside and make the world read my ass :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh yeah...I fuckin love juicy sweats they're comfortable and cute so stfu

1|0
    0|0
  • so middle school

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think creepers are fucking ridiculous.
    Like honestly I laugh whenever I see girls wearing these. They look like clowns lol

https://s3cdn-lookbooknu.netdna-ssl.com/files/looks/large/2013/03/29/2933811_ddddddddd.jpg?1364588316

0|0
    1|0
  • In order for those kinds of clothes to look good they have to be worn by people with the right body. In most cases they should be avoided by fat people. Nobody wants to see the word "Juicy" on a fat ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ambercrombie & his bum buddy fitch. Too cool.

0|0
    0|0