Should I wear a bikini even with my thick thighs?

Ok so I am a 36c and my waist is a 26 and thick thighs (not like giggly but they are pretty toned cause I take spinning classes).

To me everything on my body looks good except for my thighs, my body figure is like mariah carey's but smaller around waist.

But the question is should I wear a bikini even with my thick thighs, would you guys find it attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• you said so yourself that you're built like Mariah. So logic would dictate that anything she can get away with wearing, you can too. Take a good long hard look at a picture of her dressed in form fitting or revealing clothing (not hard to find one, theyre all over the internet) and ask yourself if she makes it look good.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, you should wear a bikini. You sound like you've got a great body. What's 'thick' thighs mean? You do spinning; you're muscular. Man, sounds great to me. And that thin waist...oh yes, gorgeous curves from hips to waist. Em, I'm feeling good just thinking about you.

• If you have beautiful, Thick thighs and a tight trim waist, you should wear as brief a thong as you can possibly get away with.

Certainly, you would look the most Absolutely Delicious girl on the beach.

Does that answer your question?

Please invite me to your beach - time and place ;)

• Well then post a pic of you in this bikini then I can let you know. Honestly my favorite parts on a womans body would have to be from the hips down and if you say your toned I don't think any guy is going to have a problem with it. And if they do they don't know what they're missing out on

• that would be the most attractive thing ever if you wore a cute little bikini. just for the fact that you would be showing off your thick thighs. trust me, even tho you'll have a few guys that would like that, you will definitely have a lot more guys who would be loving your thick thighs. and they will be giving you sssoooooo many compliments on your thighs. but my question to you is, would you feel very good on having a lot of guys being very into your thick thighs?

• i see no reason why you shouldn't. Wear it proudly.

• Yes, thick thighs look amazing and 26 inches is pretty small tbh. It sounds like you have a beautiful body. 36c is a good cup size, big enough to be attractive but not too big that literally everyone (even girls) is staring at them. Just don't go crazy with a super small bikini. Stay beautiful.

• YES! I love a girl with thick thighs and a round ass. BEAUTIFUL! :)

• Very attractive.

What Girls Said 6

• Who cares what size you are! Wear the bathing suit with confidence and everyone will think your gorgeous!

• Post a pic. I never would have thought of that, but some other girl did it with her face out of the frame and it was a lot easier to judge that way then guessing at what your idea of thick is.

• If you don't feel comfortable in a bikini, don't wear one. Confidence is the best way to rock one :)But really, any bathing suit shows your thighs. The best thing to do is get a printed top with a solid bottom. This will draw attention upward and away from your thighs.

• you're f***in dumb.. you just want guys to tell you u'd lookin smokin hott.. what does you havin thick thighs have anything to do with wearin a bikini..

• yeah you should of you have a good stomach! I'm toned in the same way with big thighs! obviously you have something to show off and a lot of guys are into big thighs because a lot of the time it means big butt!

• yeah I don't think it matters that much