Opinions on body hair please help?

What are your opinions on body hair. Where should i remove it completely, where should I keep it, and where should I maintain it? FYI I'm Greek my hair is darker.

Any help would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Greek too! Its probably best to keep your privates trimmed or shaven. Chest is kinda nice with a little hair but not to to much. Legs looks good hairy. Arms are fine too. Armpits are something I prefer guys have shaven... it's really up to you though.

What Girls Said 6

• I used to be in favor of all natural, but now I prefer a little trimming. I don't like a lot of chest hair, I don't like back hair. I like a trimmed treasure trail and trimmed pubic hair, but not trimmed super short, it should still be softy.

• just as long as you look clean and well groomed (trim and shave what is necessary), having body hair isn't bad.

• Do you have it all over?

• hairy legs, bare back, moderate chest, and a little on the butt.

• If it bothers you that much, trim a little. Women do not like hairy hairy men. It's a turn off. Just trim little by little.

• You are a man and men are hairy. If it bothers you so much then just trim it a little.

• depends where it is..

What Guys Said 1

• I REALLY HATE THEM personally. I'm Greek too and i shave them constantly. i really wish i had no body and facial hair... they destroy my mood!