Guys thoughts on high waisted shorts?

How do guys feel about high waisted shorts on girls? I know a lot of guys that like them, but I hear that universally men hate them!

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares. Wear what you want.

What Guys Said 9

• Awful. Disco died a long time ago. No need to bring it back.

• If the girl has the body to pull them off, they look great.

• Sometimes they look nice and sometimes they look terrible. Depends on the shorts and the girl wearing them.

• If they're tight then I think they're great, they show off her waist butt legs and what's in between them well!

• it's nice if it fits the occasion... and if it looks good on you, otherwise don't wear it or wear it and look terrible ;)

• Honestly I've never been a fan. I don't think they look very good at all.

• I don't like the way they look on women.

• i really dislike that girl

• I really don't understand how that style took off. Well, I do to an extent. You girls want to show off your butt or make it look bigger than it might really be. But couldn't you go to the gym and do some squats or something? My grandma wears her pants above her belly button. It just looks odd when young girls do too.

What Girls Said 1

• You know I've only heard that opinion on Gag.

Usually when I wear it in public I get checked out like crazy , so I don't think so.
    Perhaps it depends on the girl wearing them?