Okay ladies what's your favorite lingerie brand? And also what do you look for in a Lingerie: answer the poll?

for me it's both comfort and style so i'd mostly go for either jockey or hanes. and very rarely i go for victoria's secret.

• Style
  • Comfort
  • both
    Vote C
  • none
    Vote D
  • others (pls specify)
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• In terms of style, i love Agent Provocateur but it is pretty much useless in terms of comfort/support. I have found that the brand Honey Birdette is the best for my shape and i do love the style as well. So I'd say that's my favorite. Style is really important, you want to get a natural shape but still keep them strapped in so to speak. And when the style is right, you find that it's comfortable as well.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• what if... you just skip the foreplay... and ask the "guy" what turns him on?

save money... go naked... suck n %&$*

... all your efforts go bye-bye in the first five minutes hun

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!