Am I weird for this?

I am a size 13 which is a 38 in guys pants. I either walk around in tight pants and shirts and show it off and I feel hot or hide in baggy pants and sweaters. but some people give me this look like there wondering why does a fat girl wear those kinda tight pants. because I often feel hot and want to show off. and by show off I mean tight stuff not skimpy :P.

so could you let me know if its ok?

like should a size 13-14 girl be proud and showing off her body?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with that at all! They make clothes in all styles and sizes, if you weren't supposed to wear them then they wouldn't be made... duh. It totally upsets me when people say that bigger girls (or even just girls with curves) shouldn't wear things like skinny jeans... that's just stupid. Why would they make those clothes in bigger sizes if they weren't meant to be worn? As long as you're wearing the right size (and you're not like wearing clothes that are too small) then I say show what your mama gave you :)

• Haha ohman I wear clothes that are my size or else muffen top and that's not appeling =] thanks :]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• My friend is the same size and she swears by skinny jeans. She looks hot! And guys check her out all the time. I don't think there is anything wrong with wearing skinny jeans or form fitting shirts if you are a bigger girl. Just wear what looks good on you.

• omg no way!

i look at those girls and wish I had their confidence! :)

keep wiggling those hips, smile, and work that wonderful curvy figure of yours!

( :

gooodluck

• link found that on the web, then this other website said beyonce was a size 13. I had to look up size 13 because I wasn't sure what it looked like

• Thoes girls are uber toned. I wonder how they do that. beyonce is also tall, so it works better I'm "short"

• I'm the same size and I wear tight clothes and skinny jeans. Nothing wrong with it!

• Nothing wrong with it. Wear what you feel like