Wavy or straight hair? What do you prefer? Both guys and girls?

I have naturally wavy hair and I prefer my hair straight all the time. For girls, what do you like better? Wavy or straight? and guys, if you have girlfriends, do you care if she worries about her hair constantly or do you just tell her to keep her hair natural because it's not a big deal? Just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I prefer wavy over straight, by far.

As far as the girlfriend thing, whatever she wants is fine. I might like it or I might not, but I'm not dating her hair. Just... don't keep asking me if it looks all right.

• Haha, I understand. I just notice a lot of girls care way too much about their hair and take it to the next level. I'm okay with my hair but I'm not trying to burn it off! Just curious to see other opinions :)

• I like both straight or wavy, as long as it is long in length. I know girls love their hair and worry about it all the time, that wouldn't bother me. I would just be honest with her about what I like and don't like.

• I like both types. Make it however you think looks better on you.

• I have straight hair and I don't care what they do with it.

• a little waves are hot

• I like girls hair naturally wavy and long, short hair especially anything above the shoulder is terrible. I care whether she worries because i want her to feel as beautiful as she is to me

What Girls Said 5

• Wavy... straight is so damn boring.

• I have wavy to curly hair that I straighten. I prefer it straight but my bf loves the messiness and so does my friend...

• i like wavy hair on boys ♡

• Loose waves are gorgeous and really hard to make if you have naturally straight hair like me

• I have straight hair and I prefer wavy :P

• You're so lucky. Having wavy hair is a struggle lol