Question for guys age 22 and up: Could hoodies ever be attractive?

Lord knows they're so comfortable, especially for class. But they hide everything that guys normally want to see haha! So is there any guy who think they are attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Casual is hot, yes. I don't need to see your whole body to guess fairly accurately what you look like.

What Guys Said 7

• if she is beautiful and intelligent, i would run to sit next to her or even pay. also i like hoodie on a girl. they look innocent.

• I think it is... in fact i like the way it covers up my ears... and they are snuggly too.

• In FLA they might get shot if they go out at night.

• If you wear just for comfort reasons then that's fine. They could be attractive depending on the girl.

• What makes it attractive for one girl. but not the other?

• Well I personally avoid "Gangsta" style girls like the plague. But as I said if its just for comfort reasons than it can be attractive.

• Eehhh , the can be cute. But there's much more attractive Outerwear on a gal

• I think that women who look like Treyvon are very hot.

• I'm not 22 nor up but the answer is yes

What Girls Said 1