Mid thigh skirts: provocative or no?

So, for ladies and guys, how do you guys feel about skirts, in particular skirts that go up to the mid thigh? Are those too provocative? Does it just get those to want to sleep with you? Do you think it's slutty? Personally I won't wear a skirt shorter than mid thigh.

Most Helpful Girl

• i love mid thigh skirts and mid thigh shorts.. i don't wear shorter or longer than that cause i don't like the look of it. a lot of girls here wear that and i don't find it slutty at all. guys also here are very respectful and it's like it's just nothing to them. :)

What Guys Said 5

• actually, i find that to be the very attractive if girls wear mid thigh skirts its very flirty, but in the most cutest way. i have to ask you tho, does it happen to you that when you sit down, the mid thigh skirt goes up higher and shows off more legs?

• They are provocative, but most guys don't mind.

• depends on how tall the girl is

• That's Hot...

What Girls Said 3

• I only wear skirts that short to tease my boyfriend sometimes :P Otherwise they're a bit too short for my liking, I'll feel like every move I make has a chance of exposing too much.

• Well I do wear mini skirts and mid skirts sometimes...

• Nothing wromg with being a tease and giving a guy something look at. Your young so have some fun

• as long as she's putting out in the end. can't tease, if you can't touch