Will my casual dress ruin my game?

I hate dressing up. I live in my basketball shorts and a hoodie, and when I go out I just wear jeans and a t-shirt. Is this ruining my chance of picking up girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you like your look or are you trying to impress someone? Its how you wear the clothes, not

how the clothes wear you. If you look like a sack of potatoes, well.If you look comfortable,

happy, etc. keep on keep on. However, there is never anything wrong with trying other styles,

or dressing different for a special occasion. All of us are always evolving, growing.

Good Luck!

What Girls Said 3

• What you just described to me is so sexy. I love when my boyfriend wears hoodies and looks rough and manly. It completely turns me on. When we go out I also just like my boyfriend to wear jeans and a polo, I hate it when it looks like it took time for him to get ready and many of my friends think the same way.

• When I see guy who is dressed up, just walking around the mall or pumping gas...i think he's trying way too f*** hard. I mean, that's what GIRLS are supposed to do...

do something about the tshirt (throw a white dress shirt over it or something) but nothing's wrong with jeans. this is america after all.

• Honestly, probably. I usually look at what a guy is wearing to contribute to my first impression of him. That would not impress me.

What Guys Said 1

• Will my casual dress ruin my game?