What fashion trends are you just not that into?

I know everyone has the right to dress how they want or whatever, and it doesn't make me think any less of them as a person. As someone who is not really fashionable at all (all of my clothes are on the gray scale and solid so I don't have to match) I'm wondering what trends grind YOUR gears? For me, it's ombre hair and sequins... on anything. Also.. long nails... so unhygienic.

I have to take a dreaded shopping trip soon so I'm actually planning on heeding to some advice haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uggs are ugly, as are Crocs.
    I'm also not a fan of skinny jeans on *anyone* ever, or tights.

• In the Fall in Chicago the Ugg boots come out in droves. All the white girls especially are in leggings, uggs, and a northface, with starbucks in their hand... Whitewalkers.

• Thanks for MH :-)

• But of course :D

What Guys Said 8

• -Maternity wear IF a girl is NOT actually pregnant. Expectant mothers are of course very hip with it.

-Tulip skirts (its just a me thing, there is nothing wrong with tulip skirts).

-Artificially ripped up jeans. I used to wear holes in the knees because of actually being on them. Deliberately slashed looks lame. I'm trying to get my clothes patched while others are ripping up theirs. Somehow I feel insulted by this irony.

-Pantyhose that alters leg color (its ok if your leg is actually the same color as the hose). It's another me thing (nothing technically wrong with it).

• Agree on the maternity clothes thing lol. Had to look up a tulip skirt, they kinda look like any ol' skirt to me, but I only own 2 skirts, they're both maxi. Agree on the jeans, don't have an opinion on the pantyhose. lol

• If you google image 'flower skirt' vs. 'tulip skirt' you will notce the tulip skirts tend to hug the legs at the lowest part of the skirt or create a slight clinging image. You'll see the flower skirts kind of spreading outward. Its a weird peeve I know.

• I cannot seem to like very large or lots of tattoos. An odd tasteful one here and there ok but whole sleeves just doesn't look good no matter how good the artist or subject matter. And women with tattoos that cover their breats... nope doesn't work for me.

• I wish I knew enough about fashion to answer this question.

• I'm so out of it, I don't even know what is a fashion trend.

• I hate those shoes that resemble feet, Like actually, what the fuck. Wear shoes or don't. Also, I hate those jeans that don't cover your ankles. Even if you wear socks, it still looks bad. And I hate sk8r boiz with no sense of color coordination. You're giving the rest of us a bad name...

• Also, wearing short-shorts with leggings. Everyone knows that was created just to get around the school rules of no shorts...

• As long as it isn't the sloppy slob look with pajama pants, flip flops or crocks in public, it is all cool with me. I stand corrected, I also can't stand seeing pants pulled down belted below the ass with underwear out. Just not OK in my world.

• Piercings anywhere but ears and navels.

• I've been a blue jeans and T-shirt guy since day one. Going 20 years strong.

What Girls Said 7

• I dislike the long ass pointy nails that girls are doing

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/cf/5f...

They scare me.

• (Im british) i bloody hate the tipickle British girl fashion, denim or black leggings, white frilly socks, white adidas or nike trainers, crop jacket thing and crop top with a messy birds nest (bun) for a hairstyle. 98% of girls that i see and know dress up like this , it just looks shite

• I hate neon colors, leopard prints, too much glitter, ugly long pointy nails oh and those horrible "I love my boyfriend" or "too good for my ex" shirts. ugh..

• Uggs, Crocs, scarves, hunter boots, cool story babe shirts and gladiator sandals

• Leggings - look TERRIBLE!
    I mean really... they're not substitute for pants. Good GOD people!

• I hate neon colors and animal prints and furr and short shorts... sooo trashy

• Floral pattern