Do you think tattoos on a person turn you on or off?

I'm a guy asking this question. But it is for everyone.
Me personally it depends on where it is and what it is.
I have a good female friend. I know she likes me more than that and she wants a relationship. I tell her i think of her like a sister. Kinda ruins the mood for her. The real reason (other than i know how many guys she's slept with) is that she has tattoos of a roses across her chest just above her cleavage area. She has other tattoos in different areas but those don't bother me, except the one she had covering up her old boyfriends name that was on her back. To me tattoos on a woman's breast area is such a turn off for me. That goes for tattoos on or around the vagina.

• Turn on
  • Turn off
  • Depends where it is
    Vote C
  • Depends what it is
    Vote D
  • Depends on what it is and where it is
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

83

Most Helpful Girl

• doesn't intrigue me

What Girls Said 7

• E

... but, generally, if it looks great, it's a turn on...

• I don't have any neither does my boyfriend but I think a man that has tats on his arms are super sexy especially when they have some tone. But all over body that's a no go for me

• It's not a turn off or a turn on. My fiancĂ© has two and I have one. It's not a big deal.

• Its a turn on for me; especially if he has muscles. I have some myself so of course i like them

• Exactly what Annymous8 said

• They're a turn on depending on what it is and where it is.

• Turn off. I hate tattoos, they remind me of bad things.

What Guys Said 3

• Always a turn off.

• Huge turn on if she has a tattoo that went down her spine, don't know why... just is.

• Tattoos turn me off.