What do you think about high heels forma a wedding guest? GUYS ONLY?

I am trying yo decide between these:
www.shopflyjane.com/.../shoe-republic-la-tiyana-nadia-stiletto-platform-pump-black
Or these shoes:
media.slice.ca/.../...Giuseppe-Zanotti-300x139.jpg

I like better the first ones but i fear not using them after the wedding

Most Helpful Guy

• NEVER, Never ever post 2 black heels for a GUY to compare...

Most men see such thing as the same, specially if it's the same color.

Exactly the first one looks more classy,
    but the second one seems more to the attractive side and for hanging out,

For a wedding I would suggest the first one,
    but unless if don't want to keep it in your closet for your whole life afterwards... Don't buy it, it doesn't look like it would match most of what you seem to prefer.

No, I'm straight. Studied fashion design in my highschool.

Please rate my question if it helped so you can motivate me with helping other people,
    Thanks and Enjoy your wedding.

• Hey! your answer was the most helpful. I really dont think i would use the first pair as much as the second... I think the second pair is a tad more informal and i could wear ir with a pair of jeans. The first pair makes the legs appear longer but i dont have a houndred pair of shoes to buy a pair for one occasion... Thank you forma the feedback! Sorry for the mistakes i have the autocorrect in Spanish :s

• Hola,
      Yes the second pair is much more appealing with jeans and such,
      Glad I helped, Have a nice day...

What Guys Said 7

• Oh my goodness, will you walk on that? Your heels are on the first floor when your toes are in the basement!
    High heels are not really my thing.
    But okay, neutral advice: it certainly looks like a quality shoe and it will probably make you look like a class lady. So for a marriage, probably a yes!
    Consider dancing on bare feet :-)

• I say the first pair. A sexier heel in my opinion. The second are nice too. As far as wearing them another time, that is for you to make happen. Just wear them when you want to look and feel beautiful and sexy. Even put them on in the bedroom for your man sometime.

• Well I guess a big factor is what you are wearing with them.

But honestly. I think they both are rather ugly.

• The first pair is better, though I like both heels that Willow4 posted more that that one.

• You should make the guys wear heels too and include a gift card for express in all the thank you gifts

• I like the first shoes on a girl better, the classic black platform stiletto heels

• Heels are sexy. But those two are yuck. Too chunky.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally think for a wedding you could do with slightly less of a platform look? I think something a bit more elegant would suit the ocassion better and probably the stuff of outfit you're likely to wear aswell.

Perhaps black lace heels?

www.westblvd.com/.../...-Satin-Womens-Designer.jpg

Or these which are peep toe

a.dilcdn.com/.../2518.jpg

If you're definitely wanting either of the ones you've linked I would say I prefer the first pair :)

• I think you need something a bit more delicate. Those shoes are too clunky