Do guys like girls with nice, maintained nails?

I have a thing for maintaining my nails really well. I always keep them filed nicely and I usually have nail polish.

I'm into simple nails and I just do one color. I would never do nail art or any of that and I hate talon like nails.

Do guys like it when a girl keeps up her nails? I get quite a few compliments from my friends but I don't know if guys notice.

I did notice one time that this guy was literally staring at my foot when i was wearing sandals though haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are very attracted to things, however it is usually more in things sex driven. For instance the guys looking at your feet are more than likely those with a foot fetish, we observe what attracts us. I said something you already know to raise a small point
    Women are a lot smarter in courting because you check out our teeth and nails to gauge our grooming, small things that us men typically do not pay attention to. I would argue that any guy checking out your nails has a hand fetish or is trying to find something novel to compliment you on to set himself aside, but in truth couldn't care less about, men are very much still wired to be interested in the things Neanderthal men were...

What Guys Said 14

• I don't really care, unless she has dirty nails. I hate dirty nails. As far as short, long, or painted, it doesn't matter to me. I generally won't even notice, unless it is some crazy color.

• I like almost any kind of nails but maintained ones, not overdone not unkempt :)

What you describe is perfect sounding :)

• Sounds perfect. Just keep them real, cut so the are not sharp, clean, and you're done. Nail polish is fine.

• I really only care if they're dirty and chewed down to the nub.

Fancy colors and polishing aren't really things that I notice at all, though.

• Sure, why not? Make yourself as beautiful as possible. I happen to like the fact girls can be detail-oriented because I myself am quite negligent of them.

• Sure. Both men and women like a well groomed person. If a guy thinks a girl looks well maintained, they're probably turned on by it.

• I like a hygienic person but do not expect me to notice. Don't take offense either. It's just not something guys are gonna notice

• girls are unpredictable, they get angry any time. it is bad for boys and it looks beauty full, if it well maintains

• Yes, keep up the good work

• It's not something we really pay attention to. Are you trying to get us to notice them?

• I love well maintained nails and my favourite nail polish colour is black. It just turns me on.

• Her nails would be the last thing I would notice to be honest about it.

• Yea I like girls with nice maintained nails an girls who pamper themselves it shows that they care not only about what others think about them but about themselves

• Yes it's sexy and it shows that you like taking care of yourself, which is a good personality trait

What Girls Said 2

• not sure, I think guys don't really notice that much, I heard it from somewhere.

• As for the guy staring at your foot... well, there's a lot of people with foot fetishes out there. Just sayin.