Is this top too slutty?

link

except without the sleeves, so that it looks more like this;

link

.

i'm planning on going to my uni in it with jeans and asking a guy I like out for coffee-am I trying too much or is it good enough?

essentially, its the dress shirt with spaghetti straps

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, in terms of tying to hard. No. It's a cute top but if your feeling uneasy about it don't wear it at all, it may just damper your attitude. "when in doubt, leave it out." But.. if your really set on wearing it pair it with jeans (not ripped, dark or light wash depending on the darkness of the top) flats (preferably casual flip flops) and throw a cardigan over your shoulders and button it, but leave the top two buttons unbuttoned, and wear a belt with a cool clip to distract the eye else wear (not necessarily to your crotch, but if his eyes are forced to focus on something else he'll look at all of you). Note, if your breasts are bigger than 32D than yes, it is too slutty.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it looks nice. A little on the sexy side, but not slutty.

• Not really. I don't find that slutt at all. I find that fine.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree it looks nothing alike. I think it is just a little much and if you have bigger boobs, you're going to show a lot of cleavage. I would personally cover up some more, like if you're planning to wear something like link 2, I would choose something similar but without a low cut and without your boobs being accentuated so much.

• those shirts have nothing in common except the buttons and the bibbing on the front. does the shirt you want to wear have collar? does it have the bra detail like the second one?

from what I understand, it's the second one, except white...