Hey ladies, to beard or not to beard?

This is a pic from the other day, my gf says she likes it but it's getting old to me... so shave it or not? Personally I think it's too thick to be attractive so I thought I'd ask the girls here.

Thanks

Hopefully I didn't break any female hearts by doing this but...

I went back to a goatee and sideburns, the itchiness was driving me up a wall plus I'd catch it in the straps for my motorcycle helmet

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• If she likes the beard, but you find it too thick, get some trimmers so its a win-win. i like some facial hair just not too much/thick.

• That and it's not as full I guess you could call it higher on my cheeks so that is something I don't like about it

• You know what, I used to absolutely detest beards, they were the worst thing ever, until I got together with my boyfriend and now I just can't get over how sexy and masculine they are!
    She likes it, keep it.

• Beards are hot!!!

• Its in its early stages, but I love beards

• A little beard is so sexy... just like the one on that guy in the pic that ajames posted. HOT!

• To beard alot!

• I would cry if you shaved it off.

• If you go clean shaven , you won't look good.

• I guess you should do what makes you feel better about yourself.
    But personally I like shaved guys. :-P

• I used to be clean shaven every day back when I wore a suit to work but it's the biggest pain in the ass, I'm a bit of a perfectionist about my facial hair

• no beard ! never ! NO !

• Lol, my husband doesn't grow facial hair because I asked him not to but honestly it's up to you

What Guys Said 5

• The answer is always "to beard"!

• Unless you look like grizzly Adams lol
      I grew mine out during the winter, it got pretty long and made me feel like a caveman lol

• You say that like its a bad thing lol

• Caveman wasn't what I was going for necessarily, maybe it's just a geography thing but here women aren't that turned on by it

• 4|0
    • Lol right? Maybe if I could learn to keep it sculpted... the couple of places where it's not as covered annoy the shit out of me though

• ahaha true

• True story, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my facial hair... pretty much makes me want to shave it off

• Beard 4 life. I love mine, can never go back.

• Shaving your beard for women is a sign of weakness.

• I abeard. Umm, agree.

• Lol this man won't be tamed... domesticated maybe but never tamed. I enjoy being in control a lot more than ever allowing another to tell me what to do

• Lmao SaVes understands

• Always trimmed, never shave