What type of clothing should I wear to turn heads?

Don't know if I should go with a plad over shirt with a white t shirt underneath or just a tank top or a suit or something else? This is my first time actually attempting to look decent and not just wear what I always wear. So some advice and personal input would be great!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• It really depends on your body type. Are you muscular? Or skinny? Or normal. I need you to be more specific.

• I'm a twig. I work out but can't build any definition lol.

• Then you have to start with your diet! Google what kind of food helps. If you're skinny then, no tight clothes. No skinny jeans, at least not ones that shows the shape your legs. Tapered pants work well with skinny men, and you can wear tank top if you want. But id say wear more good shirts with suit over and a good pair of pants.

• Don't have a picture so can't tell

• Classy is all ways in style. Colored shirt, go to a men's store maybe a nice one not to necessarily buy, act like you will buy in the end act like you have a phone call or something, because at some nice stores there are employed who help you find shirts and stuff that looks good on you and help you find your style.

• Wife beaters. Gets me every time

What Guys Said 0