How would you describe your body? Your style? And what are you wearing right now (even underneath it all)?

what do you look like? What do you wear? Details count... =)

Updates:
6 feet 200lbs brown/black hair with some gray poking through... On an average day two piece suit... Gray black charcole ect... White shirt (usually pin stripes)... Super comfy shoes (typically Bostonians)... Jeans and a tee today... Silk boxers =)

0|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Body= 5'7.5, 155lbs, DDs, average butt, somewhat curvy, light skinned/butterscotch, long (real) hair, big dark brown eyes, long eye lashes.

Style= It varies I really like fashion abd can pull ofd just about any look so I can go from girly to fashionista to kinda goth to ton boy etc.

Outfit= White long flowy shirt with no sleeves and cut up strings lying horizontally, black beggings, white and silver sandles, silver hoops, and white and silver pearl bracelets.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I'm 4'8" I weigh 153.482lbs. I have short brown Dora the explorer type bowl cut hair. I'm a 34D but my other boob is 34C so I get custom made bras from victorias secret. I'm wearing no panties because I enjoy airing out my vagina. Im fun size and I work out on my tight ass and luscious legs, I have a bit cellulite but that's okay most men like it. I have the best ass in the southern hemisphere. Do I sound sexy or what

0|2
    0|0
  • 5"7 130 pounds size 2
    Bra strap length black wavy hair, black eyes, fair / medium olive skin
    I have some muscles, but not a lot since I never work out, except when I'm training for air rifle but that doesn't really count cos the point of that sport is to NOT move.

Wearing now: t shirt and random shorts no bra ( it's uncomfortable to sleep in) underwear.

Style: I dunno. I just wear whatever looks nice. I think more chic, never goth or tomboy or super girlie pink. I like black, beige, white, navy, etc more neutral colors. Mostly I wear black skinny jeans or shorts with neutral colored tops. I like figure hugging or tight clothes but not ones that show much skin.

I dislike wearing shirts in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6" and about 125-130lbs, and I've been muscular pretty much my whole life from sports (I have a dancer's body from dancing for 14 years). I have small boobs, long legs and an ass that won't quit.

I wouldn't really say that I have a set style since summer came around and I started wearing skirts and dresses, which is something I usually never do. My favorite thing to wear for comfort is yoga pants, sneakers, and a t-shirt. I feel my best when I'm wearing body-con skirts and a crop top because it shows off the better assets of my body (legs, butt, and stomach). I very rarely wear shirts that show off my boobs... because I don't have much to show off lol.

My favorite shirts to wear are graphic tee's that say stuff on them/have a design. My favorite shirt that I own is white and says "Stay Weird" in upside-down letters. Another favorite is a crop top that has a picture of pizza on it. I love funny shirts lol.

Right now, I'm in bed so I'm wearing purple boy shorts and a tee-shirt that says "Party all day, Snack all night"

0|1
    1|0
    • Psst - You need to follow me so I can message you back. You turned your profile to private...

• - Average height.
    - Slim but curvy physique.
    - Light skin during winter, not quite so light after regular exposure to the summer sun.
    - Straight long hair, sometimes wavy, often messy (not Lionel).
    - Blue eyes, sometimes with a hint of red after a long night out.
    - Small to medium sized breasts.
    - Best ass in the northern hemisphere.
    - Lots of moles in weird places.

My style is rather casual but figure-accentuating and often with a touch of skanky.

Right now I'm wearing a tank top and three quarter leggings (and bra & thong).

1|1
    1|0
  • I'm 5'3'' and I weigh 63kg. I have an hourglass body, my chest is 39in, my waist is 26 and my hips/butt is 40in. I'm really pale with dyed deep red hair. Few facial and body piercings (nothing too extreme). Two tattoos. My style is pretty feminine. I tend to wear dresses a lot. Black, or a mossy green suit me (and any other washed out dull colour). I sometimes accessorise my outfits with red lipstick and eyeliner or a pair of nice earrings or heels. When I'm feeling casual though it's hair in a bun, pair of jeans and combat boots and a hoodie. Underneath clothing I wear mainly lace or thong type underwear because I hate lines when I wear tight clothing.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm 5"10" lean and curvy. Thick dark hair to my lower back, and my face is per profile pic.

My style varies. Usually edgy/grungy but if I'm going out at night it will be more sexy and feminine, and I have random days where I wear very girly clothing.

Right now I'm wearing a onesie I got in Canada that says "Wanna moose around?" on the butt.

1|2
    1|0
  • I guess I'd describe my body shape to be hourglass, I don't measure hip to waist and bust ratios or anything but the only stats I do have lol are my bust is 30 C, I'm 5'1 and weigh 98 lbs. My style is kind of cute/casual and sometimes sporty.

Right now I'm a string vest top with knickers (panties), I've just got back from skating and I'm bloody hot. I'll put something else on soon :)

0|0
    1|0
  • 6'2
    Skinny
    Caramel complexion
    Pretty much black eyes
    32B
    Round ass but not huge

I wouldn't say I have a style, I just wear whatever the fuck I feel like wearing

I'm wearing shorts and a lifeguarding tshirt.. Because I just got back from work

0|2
    2|0
  • I'm 5'2, and its hard to receive my figure without bias because I have it but here goes... I have a flat stomach but thunder thighs, so in winter clothing I look skinny but in summer I look chubby. I have wide hips. I'm insecure about my chest but somehow I get a lot of compliments on it. I'm petiete but wear size 1 or 2 jeans if that give you an idea because my friend who is the same height wears a 00.
    My sense of style is: www.wanelo.com/strawberrydusk/products
    Right now I'm wearing a form fitting dress down to my waist that gets a tiny bit loose around the butt. It could be considered a mini dress in length and has a black and white checkered pattern. My underwear is maroon lace from aerie and my bra is From vs and is lilac with lace overlay and fake little studs at random places.

0|0
    1|0
    • Oh and my weight changes a bit I'm usually between 105-110 pounds

• I'm 5'9", 129 lbs very trim athletic build (dancer's bod, plus I work out daily), 36C or D (depending on the bra 9if I'm wearing one, lol), 24/34, long legs and tight butt. I like wearing short skirts and high heels to show off my legs, short shorts work well too, and something also to show off my nice boobs. Right now I'm wearing a short pair of blue cut-offs and a short sleeve white T-shirt, flip-flops and a pair of white VS bikini panties underneath, no bra.

1|1
    2|0
  • Physic: Fit, 32b-25-36, 5'3, 115lbs, toned (muscular thighs because i lift weights and play volleyball) dirty blonde hair with highlights (reaches mid/lower back) blue eyes, tanned skin, ummmm. Stright teeth (had braces for two years) trimmed eyebrows?, haha. Not currently wearing makeup. Hair is currently in a braid
    Addidas soccer pants, lace pink thong from Victorias Secret, gray sports bra, purple addidas t shirt ( i went shopping at the addidas store yesterday)
    My wardrobe consists of mostly navy, then white, then black. I have a range of styles from bohemien to preppy. I dress usually casual though, a jeans and plain t shirt type of girl. Haha

0|0
    1|0
  • i'm 53kg , i'm 160cm and i have an hourglass shape... i have a casual dressing style.. and i'm actually shorts, a long sleeved top and flip flop

0|0
    1|0
  • 5'4 and 106lbs
    Very petite and skinny.
    I've got natural blonde curly hair and blue eyes.

I'd say my style is a blend of streetwear, casual, and bohemian, and I wear lots of jeans and gold jewellery.

I'd also never EVER wear leggings in public, or hoodies.

Right now I'm wearing a grey Tshirt by Mouchette, G-star jeans, and Sam Edelman sandals with my black Michel Kors bag, diamond earrings, simple gold necklace, and Ray bans.

You said detail!

0|1
    1|0
  • 5"2, small frame, 106 pounds.
    32B bust, 24 inch waist, 35 inch hips.
    I'm currently wearing a big T-shirt from my dentist and some pajama shorts.
    Long Dark blonde/brown hair and blue eyes. My hair looks so bad right now lol

0|1
    0|0
  • slender/slim, i'm tall 5'8 1/2 and weigh 120 lbs. my style is grunge/cute/badass i just try to be as unique as i can.

i'm now wearing a bart simpson shirt, black skinnies, bra, panties and a denim jacket :)

0|0
    1|0
    • "grunge/cute/badass" is exactly what I would say if I had to describe my style when I was your age. :)

• 5'7.5"
    113 Ibs
    Skinny
    Brown, straight hair
    Brown eyes
    Pale skin

I dress very simple
    Sporty mixed with elegant or just girly

Right now Im wearing a hoodie and sweatpants

0|0
    1|0
  • 6'5'', dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, fit/toned body...
    im almost always in swim trunks, tshirts and flip flops/deck shoes. i guess my style could be described as beach bum/boater lol :P
    right now im wearing swim trunks and a bikini top, its freakin hot here!!

0|0
    1|0
  • *Body -- 5'4" I'm a size 0-3 because I eat healthy and work out. I have a muscular butt, abs, and legs. I'm 34B
    *Style -- The dressier the occasion, the better it gets. I love semi formal to formal occasions. I just do. And I'm almost always in heels.
    *What I'm wearing right now -- Workout Clothes, Lacey Bra and Thong.

0|0
    3|0

What Guys Said 6

• 5'11
    190 lbs
    Built

Currently rocking an under armor compression shirt, nike running shorts, and my asics.
    Just got back from the gym with my pretty little lady :)

2|1
    0|0
  • 6', in between slim and athletic. Most of the time I have a pic up. I usually wear t shirts and fitted jeans or slacks and running shoes. I guess I don't try to really impress and I find my clothes very comfortable and easy. At work I wear medical appropriate clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5"11"
    190ish lbs. in summer. 205ish lbs. in the winter, too much sweets and not enough being outside haha.
    Short, Brown hair with short goatee
    Blue eyes
    Medium complexion (for a white guy)
    I dress like a preppy usually
    Now, I am wearing boxers and a tshirt

0|0
    0|0
  • 6ft1
    190lbs
    Brown Hair
    Size 13 shoe <<whoa
    Snuggie
    I have a better ass than SaVeS

0|0
    0|0
  • You wanna know my body? How it looks? How it feels? Haha.

3|0
    0|1
  • In a word? Swole I'm quire ruggedly handsome (So i'm told) I like to dress simply and smartly

2|0
    1|0