Why do guys like boobs?

so I was walking down the street one

day and these guys were whistling at me I was wearing my lowest cut shirt and the next day the same guys were there but they weren't whistling cause I had my highest cut shirt on!

why don't they whistle when I look decent,

but when I look like a SLUT they do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because when you expose a lot of skin, some guys get the impression that you will be willing to show more or you will be willing to do stuff. That's what I have noticed anyway. If you dress a little more conservatively then guys don't get those impressions as easily. Also, if you dress more conservatively you will probably attract higher quality guys. Most girls can dress like a whore(not saying you were dressed like a whore so don't get mad at me) and attract guys but the quality of those guys would be questionable, and many guys are attracted to girls who dress like that but do not have a lot of respect for them. You probably won't get as many whistles when dress descent but you will probably attract more respectful guys. I'm not trying to tell you how to dress or anything but I am just telling you what I think and what I have noticed about how girls dress and what I and many other guys think about it.

What Guys Said 4

• because boobs are what men don't have. we like boobs, and other things ;) . I mean if you had ears and we didn't. we'd like ears.

• If your wearing something that flaunts them, guys will notice.

• because your goods stick out more, so the guys act weird

• im guessing cause we don't have them?

What Girls Said 1

• well don't you notice a guy more when he's wearing jeans that really accent his bum? boys just make it more obvious that they're checking you out.