What swimsuit should I wear? Difficult body type?

I'm having difficulty picking a swimsuit.

I've tried googling it but all the sites are either for petite women (which I am) OR small busted women (which I am) OR athletic women (which I am). And all the looks are totally different - each obviously catering to a different body part to bring out. I would like a suit to make it all look good. It's like swimsuit people can't imagine a small busted, petite, athletic woman could be a thing >.<

I have a very narrow build. 32-24-32.

My bust completely disappears without support and I've tried to wear the strapless tops and it's a no-go. I look completely flat.

I don't have much in the way of curves (obviously) but I do have a slim and flat torso and a decent butt and legs.

I don't know if skin tone or hair color has anything to do with it, but I'm fair skinned, and have dirty blonde hair.

Thoughts on a good suit to wear? It needs support for up top, but still needs to make me look decently attractive - can't be a goblin! :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Small boobs look best in a nice halter IMO. There's natural support from the design of it, and it just makes your boobs look nice.
    As for bottoms I'm not quite sure.
    Pick out any color or design you think is cute!

What Guys Said 6

• You would look good with a boyshort style bottom and more of sports bra style of top.

• This should be perfect fit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvGHAssiMxM

• It's not often I say this but with your thin body I think a string bikini would work best. It would show your legs and thin body. For your bust, find a bikini with wonderbra built in.

• You could show up to the beach wearing a burlap bag and get all the boys nervous about an inappropriate erection.

Seriously just pick anything and you will look great

• That flat tummy tho.

• Ultimately, it comes down to what you want to wear. Wear whatever you want and just be confident in it but, have you ever tried having custom made bikinis?

• No, wouldn't that be expensive?

• Expensive is a relative term. If you're rich, it wouldn't be. If you're poor, it would be. All depends on how much money you make (rhetorical statement). Like I said, wear what you want and just be proud. But you should maybe look into custom made... if you're really freaking out over it

What Girls Said 4

• I think for a top you are best with an underwire top with padding (basically a bra in bikini fabric). A lot of these are a push-up bra so would boost your breasts. I think triangle tops or anything that isn't a bra will make your breasts look small. What size are your breasts?

For bottoms, I think low rise pants are best, so ones that sit just above where your pubic hair is/ would be. When you are thin, I think smaller cut bottoms look best. The problem is that if you have a flat butt getting a bottom to be tight, but try a smaller size than normal and this might work. I hope this helps!

• You should try out a bandeau bikini top with the removable straps. I am kinda like you, I have a smaller bust, and I am athletic, so I completely understand your problem. As for bikini bottoms, you should try out the scrunched, cheeky bottoms. They are really cute for people who have a toned body and can pull it off :)

• I didn't click on your photo, because I don't believe your face, hair, or skin tone has anything to do with buying a beautiful swimsuit. :-)
    Have you tried VS? I am a frequent customer and they send me a lot of advertisements of swimsuits with padding in the bust, etc. I know that they can be a bit pricey, but if you go into the store, they have a lot of items on the clearance rack.
    In your case, I would try a two piece bikini. BTW, a bright yellow, peach, light pink, or even white would look great on you.
    Good luck.

• Can you post a picture of someone with the closest body type to you as possible?

• http://www. fight5. com/_uploads/knockouts/124177919237. jpg (it would look something like that but the QA has smaller breasts, right?) remember to put the space back in between www. and. com (I'm not a high enough level to post links yet and you can do it when you put a space in

• Closer to Gwyneth Paltrow, yeah. Except I am slightly less boxy.

• How can you not see the picture. You have to take the space out of www. and. com