Do you have any beauty tips please?

I'm going to start wearing makeup. Do you have any makeup tips? What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use and does it work? (my hair got dry with the one I'm using, one with moisturizer maybe?) I want to dye my hair, I am fair skinned and have green eyes, would a reddish tone look good? (I'm naturally brunette) thank you!~ ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• Make up requires a lot of experimenting. Same with hair care. For example, using 2 different hair care brands for Shampoo and Conditioner works best for me.
    As for make up. Find a good coverup and I now swear by mineral powder. Then add a little extra splash of something special. Just try to make only one part of you pop like eyes or lips to keep it natural unless you're going out.
    Oh lastly, red looks really nice with green eyes.

What Guys Said 1

• If you are in a relationship and look good without makeup, why would you start wearing it? If you want to, go ahead, I'm just a naturally curious person. I do think that makeup is a bonus though, considering she's naturally pretty. Yes, a reddish color would look good because it goes well with green eyes (my preferred hair color and eye color)

• I'm not doing it for boys, I'm doing it for myself. :)

• I'm just saying, if you're naturally beautiful (i. e. you have a relationship, supposedly), why would you start?

What Girls Said 3

• skincare: use gentle products that do not contain ethanol (alcohol denat). after washing face blot with a tissue and apply a non-astringent moisturizing toner with fingertips. allow to absorb and then apply a moisturizer or cream. i recommend a
    tinted moisturizer instead of foundation.

• Urs i think red hair would look great! And if you dye your hair make sure to use a color protecting shampoo and conditioner, not only will it help it from washing out but it will also repair it. For makeup most guys like minimal or light (don't over do it) Good Luck!

• hmm. I don't know. dope211 on YouTube makes good makeup tutorials.