Why do people like wearing Crocs so much?

Yeah, I know they're comfy and all, but seriously, a pair of warn out tennis would look cuter.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand what's fabulous about crocs. I don't like them at all! Haha...if you put them in the dryer...they shrink. haha!

What Guys Said 4

• I think that people who wear them don't really care about whether or not their shoes are cute. The people who wear them are usually on their feet all day, so they care more about comfort than style.

• Because some people care more about comfort than looks...

• was watching that show on vh1, the one where they have debates over what's better, one of the arguments was "Crocs" vs. "Uggs". Crocs won, believe it or not

• Some people like ugly stuff.

What Girls Said 8

• I totally agree. The shoes are so UGLY and I just don't see the reason for wearing them at all!

• let me tell you something... my sister and I made fun of crocs to no end, and wed snicker at people who wore them, holy hell theyre ugly right? WELL! I went to visit her one day and she had actually purchased them and wore them right in front of me. of course I went insane with laughter and insults... the crocs got to her. she says they may be ugly but theyre comfy and the only downside is making the feet smell.

maybe croc wearers know something we dont?

like comfort trumps style any day...

makes sense... but I couldn't see myself slip a foot in that shoe.

anyway, people will wear whatever they want, as it should be!

• The justification is always 'they're so comfy'..

but that is never, ever an excuse.

They're atrocious.

• I don't know, but I agree with you. Worn out tennis shoes are much cuter, and they are comfortable as well, same with flip flops and flats. Crocs are... Not really my style, to put it nicely...

• oh jezz I don't know? my grandma wears them like they don't go out of style, but everyone is different and has differnt taste, I ask her all the time why she wears them ugly things and she says her feet don't feel so closed up and there comfortable.

• I actually have like, 3 pairs, and when worn properly, can look good. It's not an easy look to pull off. The biggest rule to remember: no shorts!

• i don't like them at all, for comfort I wear sneakers or my slippers...( slippers not in public obv.) Crocs are BAD! They aren't even bio degradable!

• They really are hideous. Plus they're dangerous on escalators!