Girls, does your bra band ever ride up over your breasts if you lift your arms up? What do you do to stop this from happening?

Does your bra band ever ride up? Does this happen on every bra your own? Or just a few of them?

My bra doesn't do this... I'm seeing how many other people have this problem... please don't tell me to get fitted.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure you've got the right size bra, I think the band riding up at the front probably means you've got a bra where the band size is a bit too big for you or it's got too lose. Is it on the tightest hook? :)
    Mine don't do that but then I'm a C cup, perhaps it might happen more with smaller breasts? A bra that is right for you should be a snug fit round the back and keep your breasts properly in the cups though so perhaps get fitted again just to make sure you're the right size :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• just wear the right bra size

• wrong size bra. go to the store and usually they can measure you there to determine your right bra size. because most girls buy wrong size because no one measured them properly. :)

• It means 1 of 3 things
    1. You have the wrong bra size on
    2. You have the wrong style of bra on
    3. Your bra straps are too tight
    You should go to an actual bra show and get fitted properly and that should fix the problem

• Used to happen to me and that was because the bra was too small.