Guys, would you wear pink shoes? Girls, would you see guys wear pink shoes? (Link)

See photo here:

http://imgur.com/YXrWPAm

What about the rest of the outfit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pink shouldn't be a feminine colour. There's no such thing as "girl colours" and "boy colours".

People should be able to wear whatever they want without fearing gender stereotype judgements.

What Girls Said 6

• To me if the guy wants to wear it then wear it. But personally I do not like guys wearing pink but it cool if that what they want but it doesn't do it for me.

• I almost never see a guy wearing pink shoes. I do like bright pink on some guys. I don't like that outfit at all, especially the shorts :(

• A lot of guys at my school wear pink socks. I've never really cared for pink on a guy but if it's for breast cancer or something like that then I don't mind.

• I think it looks good if it's combined nicely. The one in your picture looks too feminine and not a combine at all, and I wouldn't like it to be like that.

• I feel like those shoes are more of a dusty rose. But yes, I'm okay with men wearing pink.

• I think that the shoes could be fine but not with that outfit

What Guys Said 3

• I would not wear those shoes, or those shorts, and definitely not together.

I would probably wear pink shoes in the right context. I wear pink shirts, pink sweaters on occasion.

• Haha this a joke... right? He's either just poking fun, or seriously gay. I can't see any other reason why he'd wear that...

• No Buenos
    //////////