Are Piercings on girls a good thing or a bad thing?

I am thinking about getting a bunch of piercings for my birthday and I was just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on them and is there any that are cute/ugly or any gross/slutty etc. I am wanting my tongue, and at least 5 or each ear, I was thinking about belly but I don't know anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• all are good. doo what you like tho

What Guys Said 8

• piercings are good only when you have 1 or 2
    to much is just ugly (the place where you put them can make you seem slutty, gross...)

• Woah. That is way too much. Only do one or two on your ears and leave the rest alone. They are called "Earrings" for a reason.

• Sorry, turn off on anything else but the ears.

• I dont care for them, especially facial piercings. But if I like the girl, I don't really care either way.

• Correct. U will be view as slutty and hookers. Not trying to hate but medias taught us that so thats how i view gurls who have tattoos and piercings.

• Ears are fine for everyone, some are okay with the tongue and belly button, everywhere else is a definite no.

• I only like piercings on the ears really. Maybe the navel but nothing else

• I can't fathom beyond ears.

What Girls Said 3

• I dont like facial piercings because i find it takes away from a persons face but i like ear piercings and belly button piercings. im not really a fan of the industrial on the ear though, or too many on the ear but a few looks really pretty IMO. I am rather grossed out by tongue piercings, but thats just me, you can do what you want of course.

• I personally think the tongue is absolutely disgusting, but what others think shouldn't matter ! (: i have a Monroe and most people say it looks really good on me. I remember when i first got it during high school a lot of people in my town thought it was gross lol but next thing you know a bunch of other girls started getting it and it was the 'in' thing. People are annoying, just do what you like :)

• Don't put value on what other people think. Do it for you. That said, I'm not a guy but I love them