Guys or girls: earrings on girls?

What earrings look the best for a casual outfit? Gold hoops, silver hoops, studs, or diamonds? Or any other earrings you can think of. What's your favorite and why?

By casual I mean jeans or short shorts and a tank or tee shirt

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care for earings that much, but smaller the better. Just some simple tiny studs/diamonds/fake diamons are nice.

If she's wearing big ass hoops then i ain't gona fuck her right in the pussy.

What Guys Said 2

• Just basic small ones. Avoid anything wild like those really big rings or those really long ones.

• Small earrings. I want them to sort of compliment that outfit in an inconspicuous way. If I don't notice the earrings, that means they go well with what you're wearing.

What Girls Said 4

• I like to wear... interesting studs. I have SO many long earrings, chandelier earrings... but they aren't really appropriate for a casual outfit. I just bought this set from Express, I really like the "evil eye" ones :p I think with the outfit you described, simple studs are probably the way to go.

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• i like the look of small hoops with a casual outfit and i prefer silver to gold but it also depends on your skin tone (... and im allergic to gold).

• Well I prefer it simple and I'd rather opt for diamond studs, but I rather go for silver hoops or some piece of really fun chunky earings for a change

• I loooove pearl studs. They go with everything and always look cute and classy :)