Has anyone here gotten eyelash extensions?

How long did they last? Did they damage your real eyelashes? Were you satisfied with the overall results?

0|0
5|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never gotten them but i know about them and will be taking a course that covers applying them. They last 2-3 weeks and likely won't effect your natural lashes, especially if you dont wear mascara with it since with removing the mascara it may also effect the glue (you shouldn't need mascara with them).

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 4

• No need to... That's the #1 quality I like about myself I'm often complimented on how long my eyelashes are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had them once. They looked great and didn't affect my natural lashes, but they were annoying (had to be super careful and use special face washes etc so the adhesive wouldn't dissolve etc) and they fall out pretty quickly. I think that if they were less expensive I'd get them but they just aren't worth the cost of getting them redone every few weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never even heard of eyelash extensions... do they make your eyelashes longer or thicker? not that im interested in getting any haha my eyelashes are already thick and extremely long

0|0
    0|0
  • no but they look awesome like you don't need mascara. I want to try them someday

0|0
    0|0