Girls: Do you check out a guy's feet when he wears flip-flops or sandals?

Girls: Do you check out a guy's feet when he wears flip-flops or sandals? Or do feet not matter to you at all?

• Yes I check out feet
    76% (13)17% (1)61% (14)Vote
  • No I don't check out feet
    24% (4)83% (5)39% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course. As long as their isn't a weird ass toenail growing a tree on it i don't really care if he doesn't have model feet

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yes because my dad had really messed up toe nails from untreated fungi so it really grosses me out when anyone doesn't take care of their feet.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll likely only notice them if theyre very gross, or exceptionally small or large. feet dont matter too much but i dont really want to see long yellow toe nails or some insanely calloused or dirty feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only reason I check out guys feet, is because I have a weird foot phobia. Like, I am very specific when it comes to feet because they kinda creep me out, haha, but if i was just a normal person, I'd say that I probably wouldn't care :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not as in "yum toes!" just to see if his clean and hygienic.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's done automatically, probably without even realizing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do whenever I can.

0|1
    0|0
  • The best feet in the world would do nothing for me, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I try to avoid it, I know I shouldn't, but I can't. Feet are "important" to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just glance at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're "oh my gosh put that away" feet, than yes I will notice. But for the most part I'm not the "feet checker-outer" kind of gal. I fall for blue eyes. End of story.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, its kinda impossible not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it matters a little. I think it is a sign of sophistication for when you are wearing appropriate shoes to the scene. But I mean if you are at the beach I'm not gonna fault you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1