Ladies, what fashion tips do you have for guys?

Is there anything that guys wear that you just can't stand?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• No short shorts that's not cute
    No speedos those are ugly as fuck and not hot at all
    Don't wear supper skinny jeans I mean it's cool to wear skinnies but not like super skinny
    Don't wear pants hanging off the ass
    Keep your socks in the shoes like no super long socks that's so annoying

And if your trying to dress up but keep it casual nice button up and some jeans

• i can tell you what I do like. I love it when guys wear shirts and then put sleeves up to their elbows, i really like that and ripped jeans. i don't really like hawaian print shorts or shirts or ugly sneakers!! Invest in a pair of great shoes and jeans and you're set.

• - Please never wear short shorts
    - Pants below ass or mid ass level is beyond ugly
    - Skinny jeans are a major turn off
    - Suits or business casual attire looks sexy
    -

• Well I have a "older" relative and we buy him EVERY SINGLE THING UNDER THE SUN but he still resists them!! He wears flannels and plad (flannel!) shirts nearly EVERY SINGLE DAY and that drives me insane. He only wears t-shirts once in a while.

• A. Scarves when its not cold
    B. Too low v neck t shirts
    C. Turning any collars whatsoever up
    D. Short geek shorts

• skinny trousers :D.. Looks gay

trousers that hunging below your bum.. sorry it does look like you just had a p**

• I think guys can get away with a lot when it comes to fashion. I would say keep your pants up (although I don't mind seeing a bit of underwear, as long as your actual pants are on your butt). I don't like when guys wear basketball shorts, tall socks, and sandals all together. Keep in mind this is my personal opinion so it doesn't mean all girls will agree, and it certainly shouldn't stop you from wearing what you want!

• Personally I believe dressing up is reflection of your own personality (when you can afford it),
    I think you should go for what you want to give as your public image, and also for what you want to receive.
    As for your question I dislike:
    . sneakers ( they are you boys, and teenagers)
    . sparkly t-shirt jersey shore style
    . snapback hats
    . baggy jeans
    . clothing with big logos and brands ( there is enough advertisement already, no need to see that)

• shorts with socks and too long or to short jeans

• wear white button down shirts

• Don't wear butt tightin jeans
    Don't lower your pants, no one wants to see your unwear.

• Too tight jeans

• yep, sagging sucks.

• stop with the skinny jeans and pull your damn pants up!!

• I hate skinny jeans and baggy jeans that show their ass

• don't wear that new swimsuit that just came out...

• Man in a suit it's very attractive. You can go casual were a nice button up shirt n jeans or plane shirt and jeans , just make sure you don't have holes in them. Also don't wear jeans with Sandles that's just not fashionable. Nice jeans button up shirt doesn't matter if it's long sleeve or short. If your feet hot where good pair of leather shoes n don't wear socks that's what the fashionable man do. Need more advice look up GQ Magazine

What Guys Said 0