Do prenatal vitamins really make hair grow faster?

I got a HORRIBLE haircut a few months back and desperately want to grow it out. Then I had to get a trim and was right back where I started! Obviously I need my hair to grow FASTER. I've heard prenatal vitamins work- has anyone tried them when they WEREN'T pregnant?

Most Helpful Girl

• defintely

but

you should opt for a product that is specifically targeted towards hair growth

if you go into a vitamin/ health food store

the people there can help you find

a product with vitamins such as vitamin b, e, c, silica, horsetail extract , these are a few natural ingredients that are for hair growth.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know about prenatal vitamins, but give it a few months and your hair will grow back. Hair Grows, and it might seem like it will grow slowly but it won't! It's probably NOT a good idea to take any time of supplement to make your hair grow faster while being pregnant.

• yes they defanitley work. your nails will grow a lot too. keep in mind , it isn't only the hair on your head that grows fast.

• Its just a vitamin that won't hurt you and yes it makes your hair grow faster and nails too

• yes it will..try biotin

• Oh yes, I've heard about prenatal vitamins will help to grow hair faster.