Do guys find girls who drink more attractive then girls who do not?

Answer the way you think it means.

• Drink= Attractive
  • No Drink = Unattractive
  • Other
A: Drink=Attractive

B: Drink=Unattractive

Sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• I clicked b after the update(just so you know). The way I see it is that girls who drink are easier than girls who don't. So if I was just looking for a quick one night stand or something like that then I would be more attracted to girls who drink. If I am looking for a more serious relationship then I look for a girl who doesn't drink. I could be wrong, but if I am I really don't care, I never take a person seriously if they are drunk. That's just how I see it.

• Girls who drink are not easier. . I have many friends who go out and never have those one night stands, may b make out nothing further. I go out alotttt and still saving myself and I drink every time I do go out

• Like I said, I don't care if I'm wrong about that. I have no interest in a drunk, it's just that simple to me.

• P.S. I apologize if I offend anybody but if I offended you with my answer it's not like you would have any interest in me either. I do apologize to anybody who may have been offended by my answer though.

What Guys Said 4

• You made an error: there's no option permitting to express the opinion that girls who drink are not attractive:

______________________________

A: Drink= Attractive

B: No Drink = Unattractive

________________________________

• What.

Options A and B are basically the same, aren't they?

I think that Drink = Unattractive and No Drink = Attractive.

• Does it matter? As long as she is socially fun to be with.

• But most of the time, esp. in college, if you don't have a drink in your hand or you don't drink you are considered "boring":

• If you don't have a drink in your hand and you are hiding in your room, you are considered boring.

• girls that drnk seem to be more liberal

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the guy. but personally, I don't think any chick that is completly wasted and being totally loopy is attractive

• I think that guys that drink more find more girls attractive.