What type of bras are your favorite? and why?

Hello, as a guy i don't know shit about what women fine comfortable or not. Getting into the fashion business it is important to understand which kind of Bra women prefer and why? This way i can know which kind to sell more of. Thank you all for your answers

Most Helpful Girl

• well the one thing victorias secret doesn't have is bras made for large breasts as in the strips which hold the bra in place it should be thick - the weight of breasts can be brutal on the shoulders and that is why I always hate shopping for bras. Victorias secret makes beautiful bras for women with small breasts but for larger breasts like myself it makes ugly looking bras and its so annoying that is another thing to consider. I cannot shop for a bra - its impossible to find a bra that is gorgeous and great for my breasts. Breasts should be fitted into a bra in a very comfortable position with no double breasts on each side which make you look like you have 4 breasts instead of 2. Not sure if you understood me but hope this helps for better bras out there...

• LOL i understood you. I completely agree i don't see why such a successful company like Victoria's secret wouldn't be more considerate of all sizes when it comes to designs. To be more collective on information what would you describe a "beautiful bra" to look like?

What Girls Said 11

• No bra is my favorite =P

• LMAO fair enough i hear a lot of women say they just take off when they get home Lol.

• There's no need to if you don't put one on in the first place LOL

• A lightly lines bra

• Victorias Secret have my favorite bras.
    I like bras that are pretty and nice looking but have lots of support.

• Support as in they hold the breast up or support as to stronger straps that don't become loose over time? How would you describe support?

• Sports bras. Not even kidding.

• LOL just straight sports bars fuck all the other shit. Ready for the zombie Apocalypses 24-7 LOL that's cool. Why exactly do you find these to be your favorites?

• That's right. Zombies aren't gonna catch me off guard. Why? Support, comfort, and purely because if I ever need to pick up and run--god knows why--I'm good to go. Also, it's fair to say that my wardrobe, which consists of athletic apparel, contributes to that preference.

• I like a no wire soft cup bra. If I feel like Im going to get "cold" I'll wear a thin padded bra. I like a natural look. I feel more comfortable without all the padding and wire.

• So Natural looks and comfort makes sense thanks :)

• I like plain ones from Victoria Secret. I also love sport bras.

• Strapless bra and lace bras

• Nice, simple lace bras. They look cute and feminine.

• By simple you're referring to plain ones without designs or?

• LOOL im assuming that's from google? and lawwwdhammercy thats not simple at all. It has a bow patterns its see through! LOL more seductive than simple id say. But thank you for the reference that is very helpful :) i appreciate it.

• Yes its from google :)

• I like VS ones.

• the small ones, i got small boobs

• LOL so informative, i will def have small ones. Even tho this is irrelevant to this post your tatts D; are epic shet. ;c I want sleeves but i dunno.

• haha thanks you're awesome babe

• Aww ty lov, im alright ill be fully awesome when i have the sleeves done LOL. You're pretty awesome though dope tats and your into anime. You're like that chick at Comic con every nerd is afraid to talk to Lmao

• ones with no or light underwire but still have support so the bras dont get uncomfortable or really soft ones basically

What Guys Said 1

• there should be a law that states all women are not allowed to wear a bra in fact they should stop making bras and all other type of underwear for us people