What are your favorites places to buy clothes?

This questions is for the girls, what are your favorite paces to buy clothes? And what is your style?

0|1
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Zara, Forever 21, Guess, Urban Planet, H&M, Old Navy, Bluenotes, Reitmans, Suzy Shier, Smartset and I like stores that have old styles of clothes. I dress casual most of the time. I wear skirts most of the time. I also love the hippy look.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I hardly buy new clothes:p but somehow my closet is filled with clothes I never wear haha. most of them are from stores like active, levis, some forever 21, nike to name a few

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Clothes shops on Liberty Avenue, other small shops all over in Queens where I reside... I enjoy the India attire, some American... I also like Fashion Bug, Walmart, K-mart, TJ Max, Khols, Sears, Deb shop, Newport News (Online)... xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't care.

I can find a cute new outfit just about anywhere, and if I can save some cash more power to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • H&M, F21, Zara. Online stores - Dailylook, Romwe, Tobi, and Lulu's are great! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Express i wear all express and some forever 21 but mostly express that's currently all of what I'm wearing even the shoes haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Asos. com :) so I don't have to go outside hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Local nomad shop...
    Im a surfer and work on boats so my wardrobe consists mainly of swim trunks, t shirts, flip flops, deck shoes, a couple bikinis and two sundresses.
    I guess my style could be considered surfer/beach bum/boater lol :P

0|0
    0|0