Why don't more women wear high heels?

They look so attractive and oh so sexy. Quiet arousing. I've heard they hurt etc, but some women put through the pain just for the love of vanity and sexiness.

• I love heels
  • Hate em'
I don't know who to give MH to...

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear heels for work primarily, but if I'm going out on the weekend I have some form a heel on!

What Girls Said 30

• I wear them when I'm going out/to work. But for everyday (ie. shopping/going for brunch), they can slow me down lol.

• My grandmother wore heels every day for work. Now she cannot walk properly due to the angle her foot was at all those years. That's enough for me not to wear them. Plus you can't actually do anything when wearing them so they're highly impractical.

• I hate them. I don't like the pain, and I'm already tall enough as it is. Can't walk in them either, plus I've never found a pair that I completely fell in love with. It would be too much effort, time and money spent on just a pair of shoes that I don't even enjoy walking in.

• I love the way heels make me look, but I only wear them if I know I don't have to do a lot of standing or walking.

• I enjoy wearing heals on occasion. But me being 6'5'' to begin with, lots of guys find me too intimidating with heels on... That and i have actually hit my head on a few different occasions so thats kinda turned me away from wearing them all that often... lol :P

• I hate them from the comfort stand point, but I love the look of them and the way they make my legs look...
    -plus, they make me taller (I'm not used to that O. o -- but I love that fact)

• I wear high heels every Sunday.

• They can be painful to walk in and can cause some damage if your not careful.

• heels are not really practical and can be pretty uncomfortable

• I'm already 6'1" so I don't need to add to that. Feels extremely awkward for me.

• Not into the pain at all. There are a select few that are somewhat comfortable, but I'm not going to put up with feeling like shit all day just to look "better"

• they hurt.

• They can be really painful and if you don't know how to walk in them than you can reach hurt yourself.

• I absolutely love the way heels look, but walking in them is a skill that takes practice and to me they can be quite uncomfortable. So If I wear heels, it's only on occasion. I'd choose a nice pair of flats over a pair of heels any day!

• I love heels and wear them as often as it's appropriate with my outfit and the setting. They're sexy and make me taller which I definitely need.

• For the exact reason you just stated: they hurt. I only wear them for special occasions, but other than that I stay away from them.

• They make it very difficult to walk. I feel like it's a torture for myself and my feet. I won't do it unless I have to.
    I need to wear it when I'm going to somewhere important though. I'm very short and... high heels help me.

• Cause I am too damn tall for heels lol. I would tower over my bf

• I wear whatever I want

• Have you ever tried walking in heels.

• I like them but ow I dare you to try them for just a hour at home you'll see what we mean lol. Also at my school you get snarled at and labeled for wearing them casually.

• i wish I could wear them... I'm 5' 10'' and in heals I look like a freaking giant compared to everyone else lol

• I wear high heeled boots a lot during the colder months, but not every day obviously. Most of the days, in every day life, I prefer flat, comfortable shoes.

• I don't want to break bones or land on my butt.

• When you're 5'9-6'0, you don't want to wear six inch stilettos and tower over every guy you see..

• Because they hurt, and I don't feel comfortable wearing them. But of course I do it sometimes anyway :-)

• I love heels and I wear them, I also don't think they hurt until you have to stand or walk a lot lol

• They can cause a lot of problems with your feet if you're constantly wearing them.

• I'm to tall to wear high heels. It's embarrassing when people look up at you all the time.

• Love hate thing for me. For practical reasons...

• More from Girls
    0

What Guys Said 6

• Try wearing them yourself and you'll understand why.

• they really do look outstanding on them. but i think they are pretty uncomfortable for them. if more women wore high heels they would all be probably be in wheel chairs by their 50s. since their feet and ankles will always be in a position that their feet aren't naturally build to stay in for a long period of time

• Everyone loves the way they look. But nobody likes going through all the pain unless it's necessary.

• I don't like heels at all. I'd prefer she wore something less harmful to her body.

• Basically to not make them look like a shawty. Make them feels like they have long SMEXY legs :3