I was just sitting here wondering how many girls have accidentally or intenchinly flashed some random guy?

I was walking around my job today and this young girl probably about 17 or 18 years old walked in waring a really short skirt and a bikini top and yes I am human so I looked. Then I went back to doing my job then a few minutes later one of the women asked to have a seat and to fill out some paper work that she needed done. So she sat down and put her one ankal on her knee and used her leg like a table to fill out the paper work and one of the security guards realize she wasn't waring any underware. So he asked one of the female manager to say something about it cause everyone in the building stop to stare at this girl but he didn't want any trouble with her either. So my question is how many have done something like this and was it done on purpose or was it an accident

Most Helpful Girl

• my best friend and I used to flash randoms all the time as we passed them on the interstate... expressions were priceless

• I'm sure they were but did anyone give chance

• Did the guys chance you down the highways cause my ex and one of her girl did to an undercover cop in 18 wheeler one day and they chanced them for miles before she was able to out run him and hide the car

What Girls Said 4

• I've never intentionally flashed someone (at least I hope), but one time my sister and I were seeing who could stretch her legs the farthest. Even though I had a skirt on I was pretty sure no one else was around so I stretched. Then I found that this random guy on the lower floor was staring at me, so I quickly pulled my legs together and ran away.

• What do mean by stretching your legs like a split

• Lol some guys seem to really like looking up our skirts :P

• What are you talking about

• Yes I've unintentionally flashed people before.

• How did you do that

• Hahaha yes they do ;)

• It depends on what type of dancers

• I once wore a really crap bra that you could see my nipples through. I got many stares that day

• But how did they she your nipples if you had a shirt on

• Oh that makes more sense now

• Yea...

• I've never done it intentionally and I never will

Accidentally..,, I don't know

• You never caught people staring at you and realized they could see nipples poking through your shirt or something

What Guys Said 0