Curly or straight hair? Does it depend on the person?

I have naturally curly hair that I straighten. So do you like curly hair or straight hair in general more? I've been told curls are best. Agree or disagree?

• Curly hair
  • Straight hair

Most Helpful Girl

• CURLS

don't damage your curls by straightening them more than once a month

if you don't know how to manage your curls message me I'll give you some tips

What Guys Said 7

• It always depends on the person in two ways.
    1. Try different hairstyles. Ask your friends for their opinions, and you will likely find out which style probably looks best on you.
    2. Look in the mirror and try to identify which style YOU like on yourself.
    I always prefer people to look the way they like rather than how others like because it will make them (the person) feel more comfortable about themselves. I'm sure you would rather be happy about how you look rather than look the way you don't like. It's your body, your look.

• To be honest, I like change every so often. My wife has straight hair, that I like, but sometimes she will curl it and that is super hot too!

• I think curly hair is nice and it's sexy, there is hair creams to tame natural curly hair down

• None of the above. Wavy is awesome.

• I guess you could say I like the mix, meaning wavy hair, more than curly or straight. But I voted curly cause its closer to it.

• Curly all the way

• I find that I've only ever been attracted to women with straight hair, but that's just me.

What Girls Said 17

• I like curly hair more than straight hair, even though I have naturally straight hair and I avoid curling them.

• My hair is pin straight and does not curl. I think if I even got a perm it would come out, lol. I really wish I had nice curly hair...

• I think it depends a lot on the shape of the face but I personally prefer curls, they just add volume and 'life' into your hair. Mine is naturally wavy but I do give it a helping hand occasionally lol :)

• I need a 'both' option! I love curly hair, and I love straight hair.

• i love curls!! because my hair is naturally curly... i rarely straightened them

• Curly! =)

Love curly hair!

• I personally love both but my hair is naturally curly. I feel curly hair is wilder and sexier.. much more exotic since straight is seen everywhere you go.

• I've always loved curly hair, but it amazes me when people have super straight hair with no frizz naturally. I chose curly hair just because it fascinates me.

• I have natural curly hair. I love my hair.

• My hair is wavy but it used to be curly when I was younger, like loose curls.

• I absolutely fried my hair by permanently straightening it! It took me 2 years to get it curly again and Im never straightening it again!

• I have natural beachy curly hair that I wear 99.9% of the time!

• I have naturally straight hair and I love it.

• I like straight on myself.

• Either is a-okay

• Oh gosh darn it. I thought it was asking if we had curly or straight hair. Don't do anything to your beautiful hair. I envy curly hair like hardcore.

• Straight looks best on any woman. But only few can rock curly